Main Menu

The EFK Sitcom... Who would you be?

Started by chunkylover, June 05, 2009, 04:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

chunkylover

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Murph

I could be the guy who gets lost and has wacky adventures every week

Jennifer

I'd probably be some bit character that occasionally gets screentime with the main Knightees but is never actually involved in their storylines.

Vote: Hell yeah

FoS: Murph

For not making a decision.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Russ

You would play the 'Prat from Jersey'.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

We'd set a christmas special in Jersey, get into adventures with the inbreds.

Russ

Known EFK Jersey Inbreds:
. Speedy
. Skittlez
. KillaJay

Jennifer

Known lovers of Russ:

* Tyler Boyd
* Barney Green
* His right hand

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Russ

You forgot Dozer in that list. Idiot.

Laura

chunkylover

Local woman who Russ has a crush on, he's desperate for you to adopt him but you end up adopting the "American, Hetero, Russ", Cory.

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

chunkylover

Thank god I play the ignorant child or that could have been insulting to Cory...