News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The EW Experts Extreme Tournament 2009

Started by Russ, June 20, 2009, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Have You Got What It Takes?

In previous years The Experts Extreme Tournament has been one of the biggest events in eFedding over the summer, attracting 64 quality roleplayers from many communities last year. This year however, we're looking to open it up to a maximum of 96 roleplayers with any character, of any skill level, from any eWrestling community.

The tournament will begin in early July, and culminate in late August with the final two battling it out for the prestigious True Expert Championship; yes, even non-Experts fed members can claim the title, in this event only.

Also this year, unlike previous years, the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will all adhere to the Extreme Tournament name with a series of hardcore matches, including an Inferno Match, a Barbed Wire Match and a 2 out of 3 Falls Deathmatch.

So do you think you'll be able to make it to those stages? Well, there really is only one way to find out.

The Experts Extreme Tournament; Coming Soon.

Sign-ups opening will be announced soon!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Excaligore

Biggest tourney in e-fedding. Anybody who is anybody must sign up to this.

Jay Jerzey

I wanted in last year but I never got around to it, I'm definitely in this time around.

Level-One

/Orgasms.

The only reason you people know me is because of this tournament. This tournament > life

Damion Darkside

chunkylover

Are you Draeden's brother?

and yeah, this tourney should be epic.

Tezmission Black

I was in it last year, Got beat by BD so I'll prob sign up once again.

Zombie Gunn

Looks to be good this year. I'd sign up if I hadn't promised my wife that ROTD would be my last big event.

Russ

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on June 20, 2009, 04:44:17 PM
Looks to be good this year. I'd sign up if I hadn't promised my wife that ROTD would be my last big event.

"Awww c'mon Leann... just -one- more event! I know my kidneys got injured off the last one, bt this one'll be different... I'll be more careful!"

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on June 20, 2009, 07:48:24 PM
how does one go about signing up for something like this?

Signups haven't started yet, but when they do instructions will be posted.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

In Russia...the events sign up for YOU.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jay Jerzey

Kendell Smith

I think I'll give it a shot this year for funzies

Adam Wrong

as long as it starts after I am back from holiday then I am in. I set off n3ext saturday for a week so if I miss signups then sign me up please russ

Level-One

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on June 20, 2009, 04:44:17 PM

PUSSY WHIPED!!

...I mean, uh. Can't you make an exception? It's theee Extreme fuckin' tournament.  ;D

I don't think anyone understands. Last year I had been waiting for the event for months. This year; I have been waiting for it just after it finished. I love this tournament, and it restores any excitement I may have lost leading up to it. It's like the curve that keeps me sane. And if I manage to win; I'll shit my pants---AGAIN.  ;D

Ontario Legend

I have never been apart of it and wouldn't mind giving it a crack this year