Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The EW Experts Extreme Tournament 2009

Started by Russ, June 20, 2009, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Quote from: Level-One on June 21, 2009, 11:15:25 AM
Quote from: Jesse Gunn on June 20, 2009, 04:44:17 PM
Looks to be good this year. I'd sign up if I hadn't promised my wife that ROTD would be my last big event.

PUSSY WHIPED!!

...I mean, uh. Can't you make an exception? It's theee Extreme fuckin' tournament.  ;D

I don't think anyone understands. Last year I had been waiting for the event for months. This year; I have been waiting for it just after it finished. I love this tournament, and it restores any excitement I may have lost leading up to it. It's like the curve that keeps me sane. And if I manage to win; I'll shit my pants---AGAIN.  ;D

Well Level-One... it's great that you're so enthusiastic. In fact it's so great I cancelled the event!

Ok maybe not...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

Quote from: Level-One on June 21, 2009, 11:15:25 AM
Quote from: Jesse Gunn on June 20, 2009, 04:44:17 PM
Looks to be good this year. I'd sign up if I hadn't promised my wife that ROTD would be my last big event.

PUSSY WHIPED!!

...I mean, uh. Can't you make an exception? It's theee Extreme fuckin' tournament.  ;D

I don't think anyone understands. Last year I had been waiting for the event for months. This year; I have been waiting for it just after it finished. I love this tournament, and it restores any excitement I may have lost leading up to it. It's like the curve that keeps me sane. And if I manage to win; I'll shit my pants---AGAIN.  ;D

So -thats- what that smell is....

Ewwwwww

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

Russ

Smash INC

Quote from: Russaholic on June 24, 2009, 03:24:39 PM
44 sign-ups in 1 day!

Might be worthwhile going for breaking the 96 barrier and getting 128 signyps or HEAVEN FORBID... 256.

256 guys in a tournament in this day and age would be a hell of a sight.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Russ

Joey Crash

There's almost no way I'll get ver far in this tournament, if I do however it would be pretty fuckin sweet.
I siiiiigned.

chunkylover

If every fed on the internet closed and everyone collabed into one fed. all 256, we'd be like one of the most successful gaming leagues online.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Chunkay on June 25, 2009, 12:32:56 PM
If every fed on the internet closed and everyone collabed into one fed. all 256, we'd be like one of the most successful gaming leagues online.

Seriously... how much fun would that be? Everyone is one giant fun fed.

Laura

Quote from: Antalicious on June 25, 2009, 02:32:55 PM

Seriously... how much fun would that be? Everyone is one giant fun fed.

All the egos...it'd be like a testosterone/hormone fest!

Joey Crash

The amount of staff for that fed would be unbelievable :S
That's an umbrella fed's worth of players all under one name? Choo talkin crazy.

Geordie

Provided I can get something up for Rise Of The Dragon (Working on it as we speak), this will mark my Extreme Tournament debut as well.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

chunkylover

Quote from: Joey Crash on June 25, 2009, 02:50:52 PM

The amount of staff for that fed would be unbelievable :S
That's an umbrella fed's worth of players all under one name? Choo talkin crazy.

It'd be divided into like 4 to 6 groups and then there'd be intergroup storylines... Kinda like how it works now but a LOT more integrated and fun... and Hormonal, as LRA would be there.