News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by Russ, June 25, 2009, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Some sources say he's dead, some say dying; either way it doesn't look good.

Thoughts?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

chunkylover

I wanna see TMZ backtrack when he turns out okay.

Bryan

don't think that's happening

Laura

Yeah, it's official.

Don't care how he's turned out...he's Michael freaking Jackson. This is so weird.

RIP.

chunkylover

Quote from: Evil GaGa Stalker on June 25, 2009, 06:23:38 PM
Yeah, it's official.

Don't care how he's turned out...he's Michael freaking Jackson. This is so weird.

RIP.

One relable source is calling it. I'm still sceptical.

Russ

This does feel pretty unreal; the majority of us here will have known his music all of our lives... so yeah

RIP Michael Jackson.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Cory

Beat It!

ahaha, even if he was a fucked up molester...good tunes.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

KenFucious

Legend. End of. He will be missed by MOST.

He made Thriller y'all... Thriller!

jagilki

It's sad whenever anybody dies, but christ... His fans outside the hospital, acting like Jesus just died again....

*shakes head*

Marq

So I'm watching HLN here in the States, and they officially reported that Michael had died...

...no shit...

...with clips from "Thriller" playing in the background.

Oy.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

chunkylover

Thing is, he wasn't gonna make anything new.

Cory

I still dont understand how people show sympathy to a child rapist.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The Spectator

He died, really?

I heard he went back to his home planet.

Excaligore

Quote from: Cory on June 25, 2009, 07:47:08 PM

And the rapist of many ears.

Cory makes an excellent point. I mean, how can we sit and want the guy to get arrested and gang-raped his whole life(as he's obviously asked for) then turn around, and give him RIPs.

Seriously, the guy was not just a child rapist but got away with having his own palace of child rape. I mean, apart from murderers, this pretty much makes him one of the most potentially evil human beings to ever live.

Level-One

Quote from: Cory on June 25, 2009, 07:47:08 PM

He made good music, duh.

Just a thought. So some say he didn't do it, fair. But explain to me, why the media is still referencing he was ''close to the kids'' and had ''intresting relationships'' basically calling the guy a child rapist with-out outright saying it, yet STILL praise him for his death, devoting their entire press coverage to it?

Either away, they give off the illusion that they DO make this behavior acceptable. But hey, these are the same fucks that devote their entire attention to glorifying school shooters to other potentially depressed kids and then wonder why someone would ever think of carrying out such a horrific ''copy cat'' crime ever again.