News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by Russ, June 25, 2009, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

russ, stranger things have happened. Most things in la can and will be covered over, lied about and bought. He had every reason to fake a death. I'll be emulating him for a while as i'll be watchin his kids closely as they are the dealbreaker. Fact is, just like princess diana who was a cock loving adultress whore, people try to omit the negative side and paint the dead out to be a saint. See jade for further reference.

chunkylover

Where could MJ hide? he looks VERY distinctive.

Also, he got to a point where he was so famous he could fuck a kid and still be loved on his musical merits. Few musicians are at that stage... THis is the arguement I made in the shoutie last night.

Kendell Smith

A legend, definitely sad to watch it go down such a horrible road and end like this. RIP wacko.

Bryan

so now Micheal Jackson is going to be the next Elvis and have everyone assume he faked his death?

dunno, i'm not buying that for a second. yeah he had money problems and didn't think his concert would do well, but i think that's just imaginative thinking.

Joey Crash

Quote from: Chunkay on June 26, 2009, 04:35:41 AM

So does Bin Laden  :o
I know what you mean though.

Overall I give this news story a big fat "Meh."

chunkylover

Actually Bin Laden looks like a lot of middle eastern people.

Jacko looks like a haunted Phantom of the Opera mask.

Jimmy Chisel

On a remote island of course. Just like Brando did.

Russ

Looks like Ant's the only kiddy fiddler left [/inappropriatejokesthatIwasannoyedatearlier]
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jon Tees

Jackson didn’t seem well these last couple of years. I even believe he was falsely reported dead or near death at least one other time if not more. Anyone else find it odd that Jackson, Farah Fawcett and Ed McMahon all died during the same week, and that Jackson and Fawcett died on the exact same day within hours of each other? In any event, rest in peace MJ, FF and EM you will all be missed.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

chunkylover

He hadn't done anything worthwhile in so long and I doubt he'd have made another album... I'm quite happy with the memories.

Jon Tees

He was supposedly working on some new material, but this only came to light after he had died. Personally, I haven’t really heard about him since after he was acquitted in his 2005 trial where he was accused of inappropriate conduct with a minor. He moved over seas supposedly, and there were reports of him being in ailing health for a while. But I was beginning to assume that he decided he had nothing left to prove as an artist and called it a career.  I never really knew what to believe of the accusations that were made against him in the past, regarding whether they were actually true, or just the result of Jackson being an easy target for people wanting money.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Draeden

Quote from: Chunkay on June 26, 2009, 04:35:41 AM

If he put his face in the oven for a bit he could pretend to be Richard Nixon.

Russ

But that fucks up Richard Nixon's hiding.

Is there some kind of colony that celebrities escape to?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Big Gay Honker

Quote from: Russaholic on June 26, 2009, 02:23:26 AM
Quote from: M.D.Kinky on June 26, 2009, 12:52:49 AM
Seriously though i reckon he has faked his death. He was in a mire of debt, there were doubts about his tour and a death means people will be reluctant to ask for a refund as much as a simple withdrawal. Call me cynical but that's how i see it.

As if...

Fair enough had he mysteriously disappeared, but when the LA coroner confirmed it, it's unlikely to be a stunt.

And to all those throwing in OJ getting off and whatot; look at those two, then look at the thousands of people who are found innocent and are innocent. People will always speculate about his guiltiness in this case because unfortunately it's human nature to wish ill of celebrity and enjoy the gossip that they may have been doing unlawful things; but to keep on at it minutes after his death? Really?

1000's of people can't afford to either pay off the victim's family, or can't afford 3-6 million dollar lawyer "dream teams".  I don't say they're guilty because of their fame or money.  I say Jacko is guilty because if one boy says I fucked him when I was really laying down next to him...  I'm NEVER laying down with another boy ever again.  But instead, he does it multiple times after losing millions.  Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Fool me thrice, I'm not laying down next to them they're getting fucked with my plastic penis.  I don't think someone can be addicted to just laying down next to someone.   But sex, yeah, I can see him being addicted enough to do it at risk of getting caught.

OJ paid for the best legal team ever.  He had so much blood evidence in and on his property of not only his ex wife, but a stranger he never met before.  He also lucked out in the worst prosecution ever.  He even lucked out in the jury being mostly black women who more likely than not would have seen Nicole Simpson as a white woman stealing successful black men from them.  In fact, I believe I once read some of the jury say they didn't give OJ innocent because of the evidence, they did because the prosecuters couldn't fight the defense on creating reasonable doubt.

In the end, I will not be emotionally destroyed over a kiddy fiddler dying.  OJ is a murdering piece of garbage who bought his way out of it.  I don't need a conviction in the court to tell me these things.

chunkylover

But you do to say them Honks.

Libel and Slander are still illegal.