News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EGO CLOTHING 2K11

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, December 12, 2010, 05:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Rob

Already purchased the Ego Centric shirt, looking at perhaps buying another one depending on how much I spend Saturday night
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Gary

And Judge just helped fix what could've been a massive fuck up. Thanks Judge.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Adam Wrong

Quadzilla

Ones T-Shirt has arrived and it's pretty sexy I have to say.

I shall wear it work, wow'ing the ladies, bewildering the men and humbling the hermaphrodites.

Everyone should be helping to launch this venture and giving a little back to the big man, and his assistant, Guillermo.

Do it you bastards! :)

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

LAST DAY TO BUY EGO CLOTHING ON EBAY FOR MATES RATES...REMEMBER YOU CAN BUY NOW AND PAY FOR IT AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just getting some amazing feedback at the moment and by that I mean incredibly positive. Please continue to share your thoughts and comments on our facebook page. Its our only source of PR until our site is up at the moment.

Rob

Got two EGO Shirts, they're actually awesome! Love the white one and the Smoking Guns one too. Very comfy, nice fabric. Just awesome!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We seem to be heading at the pace I want to for those interested. Our next stage of planning is to get a version of a website up which has been constructed for us as more of an information tool about who we are and what we can do. Domain has already been purchased for this it just means we got to get to it.

Next stage of sales is we are going to test sort of a Saturday market type feel for a couple of weeks and see how the general public react to us. In other news. Shirts purchased in the last week have now got our added label in the inside. So Marc, Captain Josh and Guille's missus who have bought through e-wrestling will be sporting this as well.

I really would encourage as many people as they can to get them as soon as they can if they are of course interested. I am trying to keep mate's rates availble for you guys, but as time goes on that is going to be hard when I am selling them elsewhere for more.

Just contact me for details and please don't be shy about encouraging friends and family to like our facebook page. Even if you just ask them to do it as a favour to you.

Thanks
Ian

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

BACK ON EBAY FOR ANOTHER SPELL!!!!

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/egoclothingapparel2011/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Relisted a couple of shirts which have proved popular, plus two of our male designs. Please consider adding to your collections of EGO clothing or become a first time buyer with us. Our website is currently still in the construction phase so bear with us, but you can check out the progress at:

www.ego-wear.co.uk

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The red shirt with the barbwire 'ego' sign is literally crying out to be worn by fedders. I wore my down Weston Supre Beach on Saturday as it looked the fucking tits.

WE NEED MORE SALES!!!! PLEASE HELP!

FXBlade

I received my shirts on Monday, and to say the least I am impressed.

Not knowing what to expect, apart from a couple of pictures here and there, and a few good comments thrown in for good measure, I still didn't know what to expect.

The quality of the shirts are top notch and are of a good nature.  The logo designs themselves are better than being "screen printed" (I dont know how to describe it) and the whole package looks like they keep their shape and the design doesn't fade after being washed.  The sizings on both the male and female shirts are spot on.

Overall, these are better than you could buy in some shops and I'm already looking to get a few for presents for friends and family b'days.

I recommend this brand to anyone as i was elated wit the shirts.

Judge

I have the "Smoking" EGO shirt.  It is amazing.

I'll be looking to get another one soon.

Marq

I got my "UK" Ego shirt on at work today, and have gotten a few compliments from the England-based CG artists we have around here. Told them you sponsored my comedy, and they asked me to e-mail them some links. Good stuff, Ian! The medium fits better than I could have imagined, and the design is just sweet. Thanks!
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"