College Football Thread

Started by Cory, August 30, 2008, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

WEEK1

Florida 56
Hawaii 10

I'm happy.

Tebow, 9-14, 137 Passing Yards, 53 Rushing Yards, 1 TD. Satisfactory, especially without Percy Harvin.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ash Bombay

Oklahoma Sooners 50.
Some little school. 0. 
Halftime.

Sure be nice if it'd quit raining down there so they can finish this game.

Not a bad qrtr and a half of play by Sam Bradford. 14/17 150 yrds, 1 td. Not bad at all. Wish it was a better school, and more playing time, but nice to see Stoops not tryin to pad the stats.

TaNK

Arkansas won, but we played like shit through the first 3 quarters. Thank Casey Dick!

AudiblyOffensive

Auburn.... 408 total yards with the new spread offense...

341 of that was RUSHING!!! WTF????

Cory

Fuck Pat, took you years to reply to this topic.

TaNK

Fuckin Arkansas won by one point in a 4th quarter comeback. C'mon Hogs!! If you play like this in the SEC, you're going to get annihilated!

Cory

Florida 26, Miami- 3

Not as large of a win as I would have expected, but Miami is a decent team, so we'll take it. Percy Harvin played, but Tebow was the stuf in this game. 65 Yards rushing, 21-35, with 256 yards and one touchdown.

Cory

...and Florida is the best team in the country. Awesome.

Logan Taylor

Man I am wishing I had placed a bet on the Under last night. The Over/Under was a redunkculous 70 points.

TheEnigmaticOne

I'm wishing the BCS would recognize.... USC is too good for the Rose Bowl. Same record as the National Championship Game teams...except USC obliterated every opponent they faced.

In routine they did lose their token game to a lower end school, but that's almost like clockwork.

But SC would have murdered both Florida and Oklahoma granted they didn't get looked past for another year.