News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EPL Week Three

Started by Cory, August 31, 2008, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Arsenal got back on track, with a three-nil win over Newcastle.

Wigan demolish my dark horse team in Hull City, 5-0

With only getting one game a week, I watched West Ham beat up Blackburn, 4-1.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It seems Wigan netted themselves a useful player in Zaki to be honest and finally Pompey fans might start to see the workings of a Crouch/DeFoe partnership
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

^

That Valencia guy too is looking like a stud. Real quality, in the worlds of Arsne Wenger

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well he has pace which is half the battle with the Premeirship I think. So possibly a top ten finish for Wigan could be on the cards.

Duckman

In other news Newcastle looked pathetic against Arsenal.  They sell Milner and then turn up at Arsenal with a bench full of subs that Keegan didn't even want to use!  There needs to be some serious signings there otherwise I can see them having a lot of trouble this season.

In a funny moment, they cut to a shot of the Newcastle owner downing a pint in one with the fans while wearing a Newcastle shirt with 'King Kev' on the back.  I seriously think this guy is retarded.

Wigan are looking like a solid outfit no doubt.  Portsmouth changed their system this week and it worked a treat.

Man City just smashed Sunderland with Wright-Philips getting 2 in 6 minutes!  Villa vs Liverpool is so fucking boring!

Peace

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Lets not forget Joey Barton horror tackle once more and that shit eating smile of his...fucking bang that cock up I say. Disgrace to footballers which is saying a lot.

Adam Wrong

why can't joey barton just have a david busst style tacke performed on him so he can get back to his true calling of being a chavvy cunt

Duckman

I never thought I'd respect an Arsenal player but that little bitch trip that Nasri did on that cunt was hilarious.

I wonder if the FA will actually show some balls and ban him from football for 3 years or something?  That would be good and actually a fair punishment considering the mess he made of Dabo's face.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ally

0-0 for us, i'll take that.

3 games gone, 4 points won. I'd have taken that at the start of the season.

I never make predictions, and I never will.