News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Week One Discussion (predictions too)

Started by Cory, September 03, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

You thought the Redskins was going to do something...silly rabbit tricks for kids.   lol   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Campbell was improving last year, I though they would have an incredible defence, and that Portis would get shit done on the ground. I guess I was wrong.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drake Daniels

Giants will repeat this year lol But for real last night it looked like the Giants just gave up almost like they wanted the Redskins to try and actually beat them it was funny to me. I think we will see how everything bans out over the next few weeks but I really only see it being a battle between The Cowboys and Giants for number one in the East and maybe the whole NFC for that matter. It should be a decent season for them both.

Cory

pssshh, Some Eagles in Philadelphia disagree.

Drake Daniels

The Eagles haven't been a threat to the East since they went to the Superbowl and how many years ago was that. Your QB is one of the most overrated QB's of all time. I actually think he was number 2 or 3 on some list of overrated sports stars lol. Westbrook can't stay healthy for a full season and didn't Samuels already get hurt....

TaNK

I don't care how many injuries the Colts have, they are gonna win the super bowl!

Cory

Getting the tail end of a hurricane today. So help me god if the power goes out and I miss football.......

Cory

Fucking Brady for fantasy, Pats always fuck me over when I take them in fantasy. Thank god I picked up Favre when we was 'reitred' so Ill have an exceptional back-up till Brady gets back, but still, fuck sakes.

How bout them Eagles? Easily the most impresive team right now. Im feeling a win next week v/s Cowboys.

Cory

Eagles, 38-3........I cant wait until next week. I think whoever wins next week between Eagles/'boys, will win the NFC east.

Panthers come back and win, at least one of my upsets came true.

Black Death

Cory...real test for Phil is the cowboys...Phili was playing the Rams...Rams suck    it going to be a great monday night game.     but it is early in the season alot can happen.   

Cory

Jesus, Brady fucked me hard for Fantasy, I might lose my first game in 2 seasons (I've only ever lost once, 1st finals of my fantasy 'career' lol). I need Marvin Harrison not to do shit, Colts D to suck it up, and Ryan Grant to do solid tommorow night.

Triple B

Quote from: Black Death on September 03, 2008, 11:58:03 PM
Quote from: Cory on September 03, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts, 8:15 p.m.

Cory ...serious were you high when you made this pick...you have the bears beating the Colts .   The Bears.   it he Bears  against the Colts , no chance in hell,  unless Peyton is stuck by lightening in the Dome.    Colts win

There must have been a storm in Indiana tonight then...

BEARS WIN FUCKERS!  BEARS FTW!!!!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Triple B on September 07, 2008, 11:59:25 PM
Quote from: Black Death on September 03, 2008, 11:58:03 PM
Quote from: Cory on September 03, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts, 8:15 p.m.

Cory ...serious were you high when you made this pick...you have the bears beating the Colts .   The Bears.   it he Bears  against the Colts , no chance in hell,  unless Peyton is stuck by lightening in the Dome.    Colts win

There must have been a storm in Indiana tonight then...

BEARS WIN FUCKERS!  BEARS FTW!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TaNK