NFL Week One Discussion (predictions too)

Started by Cory, September 03, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on September 03, 2008, 11:58:03 PM
Quote from: Cory on September 03, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts, 8:15 p.m.

Cory ...serious were you high when you made this pick...you have the bears beating the Colts .   The Bears.   it he Bears  against the Colts , no chance in hell,  unless Peyton is stuck by lightening in the Dome.    Colts win

hmmmmm

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drake Daniels

Black Death

yeah I give it to you cory  good pick.   Manning did his job , but the Colts D fuck it up .  That I did not expect to happen.  sometimes you get it right.  I was wrong.  but it a long season
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Triple B

I think that The Bears do best when they are the underdog.  That was the mentality the year they went to the Super Bowl a couple back, and that's the mentality they have now.  I'm not saying we should be singing "Super Bowl Shuffle" or anything, but if they can keep this together, and keep the momentum that they can get out of toppling a REAL class team, they are definitely capable of going to the playoffs.  Especially since their division sucks, and they only REAL competition they might have would be from the Vikings.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Drake Daniels

Ummm so just because Farve leaves The Packers all of a sudden become nothing. The Packers if you ask me are still a top the division unless we see The Bears and Vikings play good to great at a consistent level each week. Aaron Rodgers may look a little iffy but wouldn't you if you were replacing the best qb of all time.....who still plays.

Black Death

Green bay is a good team... Rodgers  I hope he does well.  but he is still untested and you do not know what is going to happen with him.    Bears D is very tough , you have to remember they are went to the superbowl in 2006.  but I have to look at there offense ,  will it be able to get the job done. I am not sure about that.    There D is going to be good.  The team the has the best chance  to come out of the central is vilkings if they play well.

Truth of the matter is the Norris Division is wide open. 

Cory

Should be very intresting to see how shit plays out tonight.

I hope the Raiders beat the Bronco's too. Oakland's my dark horse team this year.

Drake Daniels

Oakland is also mine, they have an incredible d on paper and with two huge pick ups in the draft the last two years their offense is looking on par as well. They have a good amount of depth in the run department. The only thing I'm not sure on is their o line but we shall see.

Cory

Denver whooped Oakland last night....damnit.

And the Packers held on to beat the Vikings. Decent game, but a shit load of penalties.

Cory

Wow, went 8-8 in my predictions, thought I did waaaaay worse, but I got to .500

Drake Daniels

8-8 I went the same this week as well man lol. Now that I've seen everyone play and have a little more of a understanding of this season I hope next week my predictions are a little bit better.

TaNK

Don't you hate it when your team loses and all your friends call you up the next day asking you what happened?

Black Death

TaNK

Are we gonna do game predictions too? Or, are we already doing them?

Black Death

yeah predictions here too ... first week done . AO  or  Cory add them up and make a leaderboard