News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., June 20, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt

Just decided I'd bump this because it was on my mind.

I'm like 95% healed from my fractured knee, so I've started back jogging again. My cardio's still shot, and Florida heat sucks, so I'm having to do more intervals than I was hoping for, but that's life. Jogged about 4 miles on the beach before I had to stop.

Hoping to get back into light weights sometime next week.

Dorling

Just started playing football (soccer) again on a weekly basis, and it's going well - no reaction from my back so far.

Cycling is also going well, although not done as many miles as I'd hoped to the last couple of weeks.

I've put the weights bench back together and plan on starting some weight work next week.

My weight has remained fairly constant, but I feel stronger, which has been the main aim of my initial period of excercise. As the feeling of reliability in my back increases, I'll step up the intensity and regularity of the workouts to really start shifting the weight I don't want.

You've made some great progress Jack!

And Kurt, I can empathise with you for coming back from a serious injury. It's a real buzz for me to be able to have a kickabout and not be struggling to bend down to tie my shows for the following 5 days!

TheBritishVixen

I can't make Zumba this week so I took the dogs for a walk earlier.

And I've lost 2 stone 4.5lbs (32.5lbs) since the new year. :D

Gary

Count me in the efk fit club, started today with a 1 hr walk per day, god bless the fucking ipod made the hour go by fast as hell. Also gonna start parking about 15 minutes walking distance from work to force myself to walk there.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

I feel bad about my habits all the time.

Thankfully school starts and the first couple of weeks the parking lot is packed, so I'll have to park in the back until half the freshmen drop out in a month.

Kurt

I've kept on my exercise track for the most part. This week was the first back to school, so iI haven't gotten to work out much, but that'll be my goal to change next week. I've started getting into heavier weights to build some muscle mass, and hopefully can get into regular gym routines sometime soon.

! JDM The Professional !

first rule of the EFK Fit Club: You do not speak about fit club

I didnt sign up for it, but I've been keeping up! Running a couple of k's a day. Fucking mish!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Cory

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on August 28, 2011, 08:02:35 PM
i should probably post in this again....I fell of the track completely...

it's crazy that every time i eat poorly...i feel bad about it...but I keep wanting to do it!

anyways, everyday is a new day, and a new chance to start again!

I've fallen to the same fate, BBQ food + beer is just too damn tasty on a hot day, 3 weeks of hot days has made it more acceptable to eat BBQ, than work out in hot as shit humid weather. But I made it thought "beach season" and I'd say I'm satisfied. But this fall/winter (as I do every fall/winter) its time to cut. Last two years in a row I usually cut 15-20lbs from the beginning of school-Christmas time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am not part of said fit club, but have lost 22 pounds since the beginning of the year. Change of diet, lifting weights again and playing football once a week. Mostly its the diet thing obviously.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jerry McClean

I never really did very much for this...but the one thing I did do...powerleague...has been stopped because we didn't have enough players haha. So I either need to pull my finger out and start running or wait till I go back to uni and play football there.

Knowing me it'll end up being the latter >_>

Doug E Fresh

Signed up for my first half marathon. It's a month away. Gonna run til I can't no more lol.

Gary

So i've upped the ante, not only am I walking 1 hour per day but I've eliminated sodas (only drinking water), and fast foods. Only thing I am not changing is how I take my coffee.

[/center]

Gary

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 29, 2011, 08:16:29 AM
Signed up for my first half marathon. It's a month away. Gonna run til I can't no more lol.

Here's a tip: Don't play badminton and twist an ankle the week before you do it. I did and as a result my half marathon was 3 hours of hell. I finished with a balloon sized ankle. But I finished!

I just got back from a 12 mile cycle, did in just under an hour and it was a great route with lots of climbs.

Gary

I wish I lived in an area that was safe to cycle.

[/center]