News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

A question of tolerance...

Started by Adam Wrong, September 22, 2011, 03:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 27, 2011, 09:55:48 PM
IT... WAS... A... JOKE! I really don't know how I can make that any clearer, or why you even care.

actually you had to explain it was a joke, note that adding a :) doesn't automatically make the reader know its a joke, maybe you were trying to be a smart ass by adding a smiley.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Chris Shields

Yet, after I said it was a joke, you called me a dick and an oversensitive prick. Yeah... that shows your maturity.

Gary

Did I say Chris Shield you are a dick? No, I was replying to your no need to be mature on the net line, as for being an oversensitive prick..its to your actually replies all throughout the thread.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Your both being incredibly lame...shut the fuck up and either carry on with your 'actual' debate or go wank each other off at a Hispanic Klan meeting.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Chris Shields

Quote from: Gary on September 27, 2011, 10:11:20 PM
Did I say Chris Shield you are a dick? No, I was replying to your no need to be mature on the net line, as for being an oversensitive prick..its to your actually replies all throughout the thread.
So defending myself when someone calls me stupid somehow makes me an oversensitive prick? Are you high right now or something? I mean seriously, what person wouldn't defend themselves when someone says something negative about them. This has just gotten to be an exercise in pointlessness at this point. If you wanna make an actual comment that has anything to do with the thread, I'll go ahead and continue on. However if you're just gonna make some dumb comment towards me, then well I can't say this in any nice way, so I'll just say... fuck off.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 27, 2011, 10:21:08 PM
So defending myself when someone calls me stupid somehow makes me an oversensitive prick? Are you high right now or something? I mean seriously, what person wouldn't defend themselves when someone says something negative about them. This has just gotten to be an exercise in pointlessness at this point. If you wanna make an actual comment that has anything to do with the thread, I'll go ahead and continue on. However if you're just gonna make some dumb comment towards me, then well I can't say this in any nice way, so I'll just say... fuck off.

RIGHT THATS ENOUGH...THREAD LOCKED...

Everyone can thank Gary and Chris Shields for this. Thus proving you cannot have a mature debate about 'race' and 'language' on a site dedicated to the wonderful nerd world of e-wrestling.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'