News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple B

Watch.  They'll wuss out and take out the least emotional loss of that entire group.  Aaron.

Or just fuck with us and take out Rick in a horrible twist.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Neegan and Trevor from Grand Theft Auto V is an awesome combo though.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Triple B on April 06, 2016, 02:29:16 AM
Watch.  They'll wuss out and take out the least emotional loss of that entire group.  Aaron.

Or just fuck with us and take out Rick in a horrible twist.

They can't, they need to save him for the surprise at the very end of the series...

[spoiler]...you know, the one where he finally wakes up from his coma to find out the whole zombie apocalypse was a dream[/spoiler]

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Dorling

My money is on it being Abraham.

Pretty annoyed by the cop out though. Cheapens what has been (indestructible Glen aside) a pretty good season by all accounts.

Makes me wonder how long the show will go on. It needs a real gut punch so we know they're not fucking around. Don't get soft on us now.

I recently read up to the latest comic and found it gave me a real bloodless which I was both concerned and excited about.

Kill some people already. Do it horribly. MAKE US SUFFER.

College may be getting to me.

Drama Queen

Well, Eugene seemed to have quite a bit of closure in the episode, so he's obviously one of my bets.

Abraham has been thinking about the future which is always an ominous sign.

That future involves Sasha, so she could be in trouble.

Those are my favorites.

Glen, Michone and Daryl seemed to be off to one side, not where Negan was facing, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.

I think there is a strong chance that Daryl is gay, and that they may keep Aaron around to explore that, as his boyfriend doesn't seem a central enough character to use. Just a theory of course.

Carl and Rick must surely be safe, as Negan referred to them as the next victims if anyone interferes.

Rosita would be a major cop out, they have to surely know this.

Maggie... I'm not sure. It's possible. The thought grosses me out, but I guess that would be the point haha.

Cory

Id drop $20 for it to be Carl.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

To me, if it's Carl, I honestly think I'd lose a lot of interest in the show. He's the only example of the future of humanity that we are familiar enough with, to care about. I just can't see the point in watching a show about a bunch of adults struggling to live out their lives, if there's no sign of it continuing beyond them.

Mike Powers

It's not Carl or Rick. Negan threatens to "cut out his other eye and feed it to his dad" if anyone interferes. That means it has to be someone other than those two.

Final 4 would be Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, or Maggie. My money is on Maggie.

Adam Wrong

It's Glenn. It's fairly obviously Glenn tbh. I love the butthurt threats of boycotting if they don't reveal the cliffhanger. People clearly don't understand the term... cliffhanger

¿PapaPancho?

Since we're making wages ... I got it being Sasha

Mike Powers

Quote from: Adam Wrong on April 07, 2016, 06:05:56 AM
It's Glenn. It's fairly obviously Glenn tbh. I love the butthurt threats of boycotting if they don't reveal the cliffhanger. People clearly don't understand the term... cliffhanger

People are pissed that there was a cliffhanger at all. There really shouldn't have been.  They took the defining moment of the comics/series and fucked it up for publicity.

Triple B

Well... let's think about this.  Our people in the line are:

Rick
Carl
Abraham
Sasha
Glenn
Maggie
Aaron
Daryl
Michonne
Rosita
Eugene.

You can't kill Rick because he's the lead. 
You can't kill Carl because he is literally the future of society. 
It's possible Abraham is done because they've been focusing on him.  However, it would be odd that they didn't let him get killed by the arrow like in the comics, just to die here.
Sasha is a distinct possibility.  We know her enough where it would hurt, but it would save the rest.  However, I don't think Abraham takes it sitting down.  So...
Glenn I can't believe they'd do it for.  They teased him dieing JUST to kill him off?  I don't buy it.
Maggie is the show's hottie that they get free press when she does photo shoots for FHM or Maxim.  She's safe.
Aaron hasn't had enough screen time lately for it to be him, so it would be a cop out to do him in.
Daryl is safe.  He makes women fans wet.
Michonne is safe.
Rosita I think may be the front runner.  She's been getting some screen time, and it would be impactful I think.
Eugene is safe.  He can make bullets.

If I'm Neegan, I'm going to kill a fighter.  I'm not going to kill some pregnant girl or some wuss or a shot guy or a kid or even the leader.  That puts Sasha, Abraham, Glenn and Rosita in the crosshairs.  Of that group, my money is on Rosita.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 10, 2016, 11:54:19 PM
People are pissed that there was a cliffhanger at all. There really shouldn't have been.  They took the defining moment of the comics/series and fucked it up for publicity.

It's a TV show. Cliffhangers generate viewers. It's got people talking. Mission accomplished

Dorling

Quote from: Triple B on April 11, 2016, 12:05:51 AMIt's possible Abraham is done because they've been focusing on him.  However, it would be odd that they didn't let him get killed by the arrow like in the comics, just to die here.

I heard the actor said he wanted Abraham to have a more important, bigger impact death than in the comics, so my money remains on him.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Triple B on April 11, 2016, 12:05:51 AM
Eugene is safe.  He can make bullets.

He gave the instructions to Rick. And told him Abraham will show him where the facility is. So now anyone who can follow a recipe can make bullets. Eugene is still my front runner.