News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Anyone watching Fear? Anyone actually like any of the characters on that show? For me, if they all died at once, and we started following a new group, I'd probably view it as an upgrade.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 19, 2016, 01:32:20 AM
Anyone watching Fear? Anyone actually like any of the characters on that show? For me, if they all died at once, and we started following a new group, I'd probably view it as an upgrade.

I'm a fan of Daniel and Strand. 

The rest can die already except Alicia ... she can come to pappy

Triple B

I find almost the entire group to be annoying on Fear.  The girl is an idiot.  The son is a bitch.  The wife is stupid.  The husband is a pussy.  The only people in that group that deserve to live right now is the Latino Assassin/Barber, Strand and the Drug Addict son.  I WATCH the show and I can't remember all their names, which should say something about how memorable they all are.

And that family on the island they met in the last episode was all stupid too.  If the dad was going to off his family, what was he waiting for and why is he repairing the fence?  If the son believed as his dad, why did he shoot his mom?  Is he going to go back to the house and off his sister and dad too?  Won't that noise bring the zombies at the resort?  And if he was going to shoot the mom, why didn't he just tell them to wait and go with them?  The motivations of the entire group make no sense.  And I still can't understand how the zombies attacking as they were getting on the boat and leaving Strand's house are ninjas and all just go through all the defenses of the house, and out on the patio in this huge group out of nowhere.

Although, in both shows ninja zombies have been a problem.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

WHY HASNT THE ADDICT KID TAKEN OFF THE OLD GUYS CLOTHES FROM THE HOSPITAL?!?

Fnord

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 24, 2016, 03:53:56 AM
WHY HASNT THE ADDICT KID TAKEN OFF THE OLD GUYS CLOTHES FROM THE HOSPITAL?!?

hahahaha

Oh god, this made me laugh so hard. It's true. Why is he still wearing those pants?! He did change his t-shirt though.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Triple B on April 24, 2016, 02:27:01 AM
I find almost the entire group to be annoying on Fear.  The girl is an idiot.  The son is a bitch.  The wife is stupid.  The husband is a pussy.  The only people in that group that deserve to live right now is the Latino Assassin/Barber, Strand and the Drug Addict son.  I WATCH the show and I can't remember all their names, which should say something about how memorable they all are.

And that family on the island they met in the last episode was all stupid too.  If the dad was going to off his family, what was he waiting for and why is he repairing the fence?  If the son believed as his dad, why did he shoot his mom?  Is he going to go back to the house and off his sister and dad too?  Won't that noise bring the zombies at the resort?  And if he was going to shoot the mom, why didn't he just tell them to wait and go with them?  The motivations of the entire group make no sense.  And I still can't understand how the zombies attacking as they were getting on the boat and leaving Strand's house are ninjas and all just go through all the defenses of the house, and out on the patio in this huge group out of nowhere.

Although, in both shows ninja zombies have been a problem.

The Latino/Assassin is Daniel though I agree with your entire post

Drama Queen

I've given up on Fear. I wanted to like it, because I wanted to see Rick and the gang's apocalypse on a more global scale. We know that it's a worldwide epidemic, so I was excited at the prospect of seeing it in other parts of the world.

I was also intrigued at the prospect of the plane crash survivors from the weekly snippets finally integrating with the show, I thought it was an interesting way of telling that part of the story... but honestly I stopped caring before it happened.

In a second season of any show, there should be some sort of attachment to at least one or two characters. Whilst I think Daniel is a cool character, I am not invested enough to care if he lives or dies, and no other characters even come close.

And then, they're gonna put that on in the same time-slot as GoT? That's funny! ::)

Fnord

I've actually enjoyed the last couple of episodes.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

¿PapaPancho?

Strand Daniel and the Addict continue to be my favorite characters

Mike Powers

Everyone on this show is on crazy pills.

Mike Powers

God, what a shit episode to use as the mid season premiere.

The only reason I watch this show is because the wife wants to, and even she is getting frustrated with it.

Fnord

I feel like I missed something. The druggie kid was alone walking away from his family at the end of the mid-season finale. At the beginning of the mid-season premiere he's with some random woman and her son? I was a little confused...

Gravedigger

That was pretty brutal for regular TV.

Mike Powers

I enjoyed it, but it's a shame it was spoiled months ago.

Gravedigger

Isn't the second one right out of the comics?

And Jeffrey Dean Morgan FTW....