News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

There isn't a Skyrim Thread?

Started by jagilki, December 19, 2011, 08:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Got it for Xmas... When travelling to clear out a fort to join Imperials I saw another dragon but I could kill it... It basically saved my life and then flew off. And it was night time so it took me a few seconds to realise it actually was a dragon.

Aside from that really enjoying the game! First char is a Wood Elf called Bladderbash who likes to use bows and arrows (Not unlike my WoW Night elf hunter called bladderbash ;))
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Every Elder Scrolls since Morrowind my main character has been a Nord named "Turk"

jagilki

Stoner

That is the greatest thing to have ever existed in the realm of Elder Scrollery.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Russ

And it arrived today, wooo! Within half an hour I managed to get some twat's sister trying to kill me because I managed to accidentally set fire to the village chicken. Oops.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

Chickens are the Eyes of the Skyrim Secret Police.

jagilki

Big Gay Honker

Russ

After a day of playing I can happily say this game rules, nice stuff!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Big Gay Honker

Stop being a pussy and buy the damn game.  There's dragons and girls with titties you'll never see.  Just like in real life.

Russ

I've never played any Elder Scrolls but loving this one Jack. I must have played it for about 10/15 hours since Thursday when it arrived and I've only done maybe 2 of the main story missions, too busy joining random cults, assassinating people and randomly using flame and shock spells to destroy anything I can. Totally worth  $40 I'd say!

The Laughing Man

true story.The arrow to the knee was a cover up.

jagilki

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

jagilki

So, I had a guard actually tell me about being shot in the knee.

So I shot him in the knee.