News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

AO's Daily Sports Trivia Question

Started by AudiblyOffensive, September 20, 2008, 12:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AudiblyOffensive

Here are your current standings
Exile: 4 points
Da One-Man Militia: 3 points
Cory: 1 point

Always PM me the answers to the questions

Question #1: Name the ONLY NCAA football team to wear white jerseys at home.

People that have answered correctly:
Exile - 1pt.
Cory - 1pt.

AudiblyOffensive

Question #1: Name the ONLY NCAA football team to wear white jerseys at home.

Answer: LSU

Question #2: Who was the first Heisman Trophy winner to win the award despite having a team with a losing record.
BONUS: Give me the year and the team he played for.

Answered Correctly:
Exile: 1 point (1 bonus point)
Da One-Man Militia: 1 point (1 bonus point)

AudiblyOffensive

Question #2: Who was the first Heisman Trophy winner to win the award despite having a team with a losing record.
BONUS: Give me the year and the team he played for.

Answer: Paul Hornung.  Played for Notre Dame in 1956 (On a side note, the Irish went 2-8 that year)

Question #3:: In hockey, what three things have to happen for a player to score a "Gordie Howe Hat Trick"?

Answered Correctly:
Exile: 1 point
Da One Man Militia: 1 point

AudiblyOffensive

Question #3:: In hockey, what three things have to happen for a player to score a "Gordie Howe Hat Trick"?

Answer: Score a goal, an assist and get into a fight in the same game. (Ironically, Howe never scored one in his career)

Question #4: How many Heisman Trophy winners are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?

AudiblyOffensive

Question #4: How many Heisman Trophy winners are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
Answer: 8

No one got it right. We move on.

Question #5: (1 point) What does the Pittsburgh Steelers helmet have that no other NFL team has?

Answered Correctly:
John S.