News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 09:17:41 PM
Gosh, three of my stars are gonna break the bank...

Now you know why I had a firesale.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I sold off my Chinese guys.

Right now I have 9 players for 8 roster spots, so someone is gonna get cut.

I'm gonna have to offer the other 5 players 2.6 mil each lol.

Jennifer

I'm a little confused - have you got Apollo for 9 mil a year for 5 years, or 9 million OVER 5 years?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

9 million over 5 years would be nice....

GM Franchise

I like my Chinese guy. I like my old guys too. Love my draft pick. Hope it all works out.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Apollo got 9 mil, your draft pick is going to command money. Nevermind that Mu wanted 11 from me. At least I saved 2 mil on that deal lol.

GM Franchise

That's 21 mil for those two. I think I can manage it with 3 mil each on average for the rest of the team...lol it'll probably backfire.

T-Bonizzle

Yea I'm hoping the players who are not stars and lower draft picks are a little more reasonable.

GM Franchise

Me too but I'm worried that they wont.

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on May 04, 2012, 09:34:11 PM
Brad: Your not going to fire me are you?

HAHAHAHAHA

I am so sorry Brad.

Jennifer

It would have been the cruellest and funniest thing in the world to have drafted James Cross and just said "Yup, see ya"

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

You have the 6th pick. It could still happen.

We could just pass along Brad in trades a million times.

Jennifer

Aww man. If Jones is this timid I think Bogolov is going to break him.

If Jones remains on the same deal, that leaves me with something like 21 million to play with for the other five slots. I can see Shaw asking for quite a bit, so it might see me rolling with seven in the team...

T-Bonizzle

It's likely Texas will take Rivers because they already have a top PG really leaving Cross on the board for you at 6.

I might have to roll with 7 too. Hondo is gonna win by default because a bunch of us are gonna have 6 or 7 players lol.