News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

He'll be a free agent at the end of the season.

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 25, 2012, 12:51:29 PM
Maybe I'll just release Cross lol

I wouldn't play him for the rest of the year.

T-Bonizzle

I migbht release him and pick up like Brad Jones on the league minimum

GM Franchise

Cross only acts up against Texas. I did get him to not fight the last time we played Texas but I had to emphasize that there was no fighting numerous times in order to keep him in check.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

You screwed him up James...the man can't even play a decent game of ball without busting caps! See what you did! lol j/k

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Info thread:

Im just suggesting we make an info thread rather than having important information scattered in the general news. Like have one thread for the schedule and standings or something.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

James just bow out gracefully to ,give Seattle a chance' might do you better than if you get fired late in the season with the team already screwed

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

As with any business letter, I put my picture right at the end too.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on July 25, 2012, 02:14:25 PM
As with any business letter, I put my picture right at the end too.

LOL, well there was a request to bring owners into the game so that was my hint to show...YOU ALL GOT BOSSES!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

I liked the business letter. Figured I was dead in the water, lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

And we have owner characters now. YAY!  :)

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 02:15:42 PM
LOL, well there was a request to bring owners into the game so that was my hint to show...YOU ALL GOT BOSSES!

That'll be interesting to see.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Shazam Singh....what a name.