Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Yeah he is from Dallas.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Deal officially done. Samuel Dalembert is now on the Milwaukee Bucks.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

The TWolves are going to have one hell of an athletic team.

PG - Rubio
SG - Wesley Johnson
SF - Chase Budinger
PF - Derrick Williams
C - Kevin Love

GM Franchise

There is a rumor Steve Nash is going to either the Knicks or Heat. Also Deron Williams was partying with Nets coach Avery Johnson last night so it is likely he is staying the Nets.

Justin

Nash
Wade
Ray Allen
Lebron
Udonis Haslem

Now that's a way to repeat.

GM Franchise

The Heat also are looking at Chris Kaman, Jermaine O'Neal, Andre Miller, and Brandon Roy.

Justin

I'm a huge fan of Jermaine O'Neal, especially since he's from my hometown of Columbia, South Carolina, but I think his knees are too far gone for him to make a real impact.  I think they would be better served going after Kaman, to give them that true center who want handicap them on offense like Joel Anthony.

Oh, I just noticed that I forgot to mention Bosh in my previous post.

GM Franchise

Grant Hill was the other player on their list.

GM Franchise

Knicks really pushing for Nash. Rockets making a big play with acquiring draft picks, likely for Dwight Howard.

Justin

I just don't understand the Rockets logic.  You are making this big push for Howard who is not staying after the year is up.  Why give away all that for a player who is going to be there only for a year?  You're not going to win a championship with Howard, Scola, and Lowry.

GM Franchise

Now they are trying to get the number five overall pick from Sacramento who shot that down once already but they are still negotiating. What are the Rockets thinking?

Justin

I wouldn't be surprised if they went after the Bobcats number two pick, which they would undoubtedly would have to give up two of the three first round picks and take Tyrus Thomas.

GM Franchise

Only time will tell. They obviously are making a big play.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Bobcats need something...I think Gordon is a good fit, lets be frank he played on a very shit team, he'll be good for Charolette.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'