News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Dark Knight Rises is Upon us!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 18, 2012, 02:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: Al Black Rose on July 19, 2012, 06:18:42 PM
At the marathon now, there is a shit ton of people here, and there is still  an hour until the movie. A lot of posers here, some posers are talking about the katy perry movie and magic mike

Any dipshits in costume?

jagilki

Strike

Seeing it at midnight. Very excited.

GM Franchise

Going tomorrow with a group. Can't wait to see it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

I may go to it next week, when I'm out of town for training.

Tezmission Black

My catwomen outfit is very flattering, but so far only a couple people in maskes. Batman begins just ended. I forgot how good that one was

jagilki

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-20/shooting-movie-theater-denver/56351098/1

QuoteAURORA, Colo. (AP) â€" A gunman opened fire early Friday at a suburban Denver movie theater, leaving 14 people dead and at least 50 others injured, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said.

The violent and chaotic scene erupted about 12:30 a.m. MT as a gunman stood at the front of one of the Century 16 theaters at the Aurora Mall where the latest Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises was playing, police said.

"Witnesses tell us he released some sort of canister. They heard a hissing sound and some gas emerged and the gunman opened fire," Oates said at a news conference.

VIDEO: KUSA-TV livestream

Police, ambulances and emergency crews swarmed on the scene after frantic calls started flooding the 911 switchboard, officials said.

Officers found the gunman near a car behind the theater.

"A gas mask, rifle, handgun at least one additional weapon (were) found inside" he said.

The suspect was taken into custody, but no name was released. Oates said there's no evidence of any other attackers. There was also no immediate word of any motive.

The suspect spoke of "possible explosives in his residence. We are dealing with that potential threat," Oates said, without providing details on where that was.

He said police also checked for explosives in the parking lot and theater, and secured those areas.

Witness Hayden Miller told KUSA-TV that he was inside Theater 16 and heard several shots.

"Like little explosions going on and shortly after that we heard people screaming," he told the station.

Hayden said at first he thought it was part of a louder movie next door. But then he saw "people hunched over leaving theater."

The police chief said 10 victims died at the theater and four at area hospitals.

Two people in critical condition were rushed to nearby Swedish Medical Center, spokeswoman Nicole Williams said.

She said emergency crews told her staff to prepare for several more patients from the shooting scene.

"We're on standby to receive," she said.

Aurora is located on the southeast outskirts of Denver, about 10 miles from downtown.

Just heard it's up to 15 now.

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Down to 12, still fucked up though.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on July 20, 2012, 09:34:39 AM
Down to 12, still fucked up though.

Indeed.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

GM Franchise

What happened was a tragedy. Can't believe someone would do something like this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Heard about that today, thats really fucked up

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob.B

America's gun laws are an absolute joke. They desperately need to be changed drastically to stop tragedies like this from happening.

Domingo

My car club buddy and his family just moved up to Aurora, and that's the theater they go to. So wasn't thrilled to not only hear about the shooting but also that a woman from San Antonio who had just recently moved there was one of the fatalities. It turned out not to be anyone I knew, but still a tragedy as he does not live too far from there.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE