News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

RPG on Skype

Started by T-Bonizzle, January 15, 2013, 11:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

oh there hit points were low ...makes more sense

still nice work
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

This was EASILY the most damage I've done to help the team in any session. I didn't even get to use most of my new spells I wanted to try.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

I wanted to use my new special spell on Prancy......

T-Bonizzle

Prancy really stepped up and was the star of the session combat wise.

Goldferg

Quote from: T-Birder on May 30, 2013, 09:47:49 PM
Prancy really stepped up and was the star of the session combat wise.
For the first ...and last time ever  :P
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

We're not playing Wednesday...I don't know when we'll play this week. My schedule isn't favorable this coming week.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The God Damn J-Vo on May 31, 2013, 09:57:11 PM
For the first ...and last time ever  :P

I didn't even use my really good spells either, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 31, 2013, 10:50:41 PM
I didn't even use my really good spells either, lol.
... Summon Celestial Dolphin?
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

GM Franchise

Goldferg

T-Bonizzle

Only III right now.

Black Death

breakdown your schedule for this week bone , see what we can work with you on

tonight would make stoner happy

GM Franchise

If we do have a session tonight I won't be able to make it.

Black Death

understandable

just trying to see what day we can work with

Stoner

Quote from: Black Death on June 01, 2013, 11:32:38 AM
breakdown your schedule for this week bone , see what we can work with you on

tonight would make stoner happy

I could dig tomorrow too.

The big thing is as long as there is more than a 24 hour warning on the weekdays.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM