News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Dragon Ball Z Abridged

Started by Stoner, March 24, 2013, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

In a single minute they managed to make Cell into the creepiest motherfucker imaginable.  SOOOOO looking forward to this shit.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Quote from: Stoner on May 13, 2014, 03:31:39 PM
In a single minute they managed to make Cell into the creepiest motherfucker imaginable.  SOOOOO looking forward to this shit.

This.

Doug E Fresh

[spoiler]Inner dialogue with Piccolo, Kami, and Nail is going to be absolutely fantastic as this show goes forward.[/spoiler]

Strike

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on May 13, 2014, 06:27:16 PM
[spoiler]Inner dialogue with Piccolo, Kami, and Nail is going to be absolutely fantastic as this show goes forward.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"...Mom...Dad...please stop fighting."

Yes. Yes it will be fantastic.[/spoiler]

Strike

Doug E Fresh

Damnit! I can't watch this with the woman here. Tomorrow!

Stoner

Oh my Thor.  Piccolo/Nail/Kami is as glorious as any of us could have imagined it.  It feels like a Namekian Deadpool.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Strike

Stoner

Doug E Fresh

Doug E Fresh

http://teamfourstar.com/video/tfs-abridged-parody-episode-43-2/

[spoiler]IS THAT ME STRONGER THAN ME? I'LL FUCKING KILL ME![/spoiler]

Stoner

This show.  This amazing show.  I love this show.

T-Bonizzle

WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?

Chris Shields

"Oh no no, that was another guy. His name was shit sherlock, first name no."

The TeeJ of Philly

Only Goku know that. And gohan. And master roshi. And krillin. And Yamcha. And me that one time.