News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Olympics

Started by TaNK, July 16, 2008, 11:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

The Olympics are coming up.

Who do you guys support and what event are you planning on watching?

I personally can't wait. When it comes to the olympics, I usually end up watching any sport that is on that I usually never watch such as swimming, the 'real' wrestling events, diving, basketball, etc.. etc..

Zombie Gunn

Honestly, I'd love to see some wrestling as long as they don't show only the heavyweights like I KNOW they're going to do.  Heavyweight matches are so boring, but nobody realizes it and so they think the rest of wrestling is that bad.

JaceGryphon

I just support Amanda Beard.  She's damn hot, and I've had a crush on her for 12 years now going back to when I was 10 years old and she was just a rookie swimming age 14 at the time.  Daaaaamn she grew up well :D

The Binge

I'll be watching Pistorious to see if he qualifies, if a double leg amputee qualifies then I'll be delighted, especially when he is my cousin  :)

Dave Johnson

Watch Australia kick ass, we should do like a prediction thread but thats obvious who will win and stuff, still would be cool.

Come on Australia, our girl swimmers are freaking awesome!

AudiblyOffensive

Things to watch: (more of a US flavor to this)

Michael Phelps: He'll win at least 4 golds this year. (Especially with that new tech he's wearing)

Men's basketball: I'm not sold on Team USA's chances. I love the coach... but I don't think this team can win the gold. In fact, I'll make a bold prediction. They won't win the gold.

Women's footy: The US team took a huge hit last night with Abby Wambach going down with a broken leg. She's the Americans' most experienced player as far as international play goes.

Black Death

I root fo the USA in everything, and watch them get whack in sports that they can not play to well.   But come on the USA Basketball men and woman will win gold.  it will happen,  least one boxer is going to medal ...maybe    Phelps is like trying to medal in 8 events and he could do it.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"