News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

JDM's music and lyrics

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 21, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

My verdict:

Results haven't been tabulated yet, I doubt I win with your song, but I won't finish last either. A couple of people left negative feedback, but you don't need to hear it their opinions suck anyway. I don't want to say 'average' as a negative thing, but that's the feeling I get from the people voting in the contest. I'll see how the votes shake out and let you know. The group votes their top 10 songs giving points from 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Most people seemed to rank your song in their top 10 near the 5-4-3 range. Parama whom I quoted before gave your song 12 points. Keep in my when I say Top 10 they are voting out of 26 songs, so if your song finishes in the Top 10 I'd say that's pretty exceptional!

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: T-Chen on July 10, 2015, 08:10:25 PM
My verdict:

Results haven't been tabulated yet, I doubt I win with your song, but I won't finish last either. A couple of people left negative feedback, but you don't need to hear it their opinions suck anyway. I don't want to say 'average' as a negative thing, but that's the feeling I get from the people voting in the contest. I'll see how the votes shake out and let you know. The group votes their top 10 songs giving points from 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Most people seemed to rank your song in their top 10 near the 5-4-3 range. Parama whom I quoted before gave your song 12 points. Keep in my when I say Top 10 they are voting out of 26 songs, so if your song finishes in the Top 10 I'd say that's pretty exceptional!

Aww thanks man. I was actually just coming online to share today is the big day where we're recording our debut EP in a big awesome studio here in Aus. Hemingway won't be included but it was a fond song for me as it was the start of really pushing for gigs in 2015 :)

Thanks again for sharing Tbone, you're the man!

I'll let you all know how the studio goes :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

T-Bonizzle

Oh...the vote didn't go so well. But hey someone liked it enough.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: T-Chen on July 27, 2015, 07:29:50 PM
Oh...the vote didn't go so well. But hey someone liked it enough.

Haha all good man.

Recording in the studio was great fun and an awesome learning experience. The best studio I've seen personally so was very thrilled to record the EP. Can't wait to share it with you guys!

I put some photos up on Facebook.com/FugitiveandtheVagabond :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Just did something I thought I wouldn't do for a long time yet and got offered to come do an interview and play a song for a big local radio station. It was great fun and it was recorded so I'll share it with you guyd when I have it!

Buzzing right now!!

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

T-Bonizzle

Wait I thought your band was Vandelay??? MY WORLD IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: T-Chen on August 17, 2015, 10:07:18 PM
Wait I thought your band was Vandelay??? MY WORLD IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

Vandelay had a facelift lol.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Some pretty exciting updates. We currently have two songs in the top 10 on the triplejunearthed.com roots charts. Triple J is essentially the biggest unsigned musicians radio station in Australia, and is where the likes of Wolfmother, Silverchair and Powderfinger got their starts so success there is fucking awesome! We've already seen trickle on effects from its success with being offered a spot on Uberfest,  a touring festival for indie bands which should draw a pretty decent crowd, and 4zzz radio in Brisbane plus a radio in the US giving The Wild air time.

So exciting! !!!!!!

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Hey guys, I have our EP up for sale on https://fugitiveandthevagabond.bandcamp.com/releases

Selling it for literally 4 dollars with the option of paying more. Every cent goes towards funding our full length album in May which is costing me close to 7 grand. I'm putting all I have into this album, and your support would mean a lot. Even if you can't afford to donate, please like our facebook and share it with your friends. The more support the better :)

Thanks heaps everybody :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

https://fugitiveandthevagabond.bandcamp.com/merch/fugitive-the-vagabond-white-t-shirt

thanks to Alex for putting the shirt preview together for me! Will do free shipping if anybody wants one :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Hey guys,

Today is the official launch of my Indiegogo campaign to help raise funds to finance my first studio album. I'm going all out and investing my life savings into this, and need as much support to help fund what'll end up costing over 10 grand.

Your support will go a long way in helping me achieve my goals and follow my dreams. Even if you don't donate, sharing it on FB is just as appreciated.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/novella-jordan-merrick-debut-album/x/13645275#/

Thanks guys :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Hey guys,

Last week to jump on and support my first album. Spare change goes a long way when it comes to funding this expensive album, but I am so confident that the end product will make your donation feel justified :)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/novella-jordan-merrick-debut-album#/

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

! JDM The Professional !

Album recording was such an unbelievable experience, and it turned out better than I could have hoped!!!!

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs