2014-15 NHL Season Thread

Started by Jon, June 27, 2014, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nhl/story/_/id/11145391/vancouver-canucks-trade-ryan-kesler-anaheim-ducks

Pretty pumped that we were able to deal for Kesler. He gives us a much needed 2nd Center and while he isn't a huge points guy, he is a great defensive center.

Cory

Not happy Hextalls first move was to rid a perfect fit and player for a Flyers team in Scott Hartnell for TJ Hamburger or whatever from Colombus

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

Ron Hextall is the GM now?  Damn I am removed from the NHL these days....

GM Franchise

Isn't the NHL Draft coming up sometime this week?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 27, 2014, 05:15:55 PM
Ron Hextall is the GM now?  Damn I am removed from the NHL these days....

Yeah, hes trying to clear cap space...but rid a guy thats Philly through a through yet keep Lecavalier

Mike Powers

I find that, since the overhaul of salary caps after the previous strike, players move at a crazy rate.  I am a casual hockey fan, and I was able to follow the league as a whole (and the Flyers as a team) quite easily prior to that....now, I feel like I never know who is playing where anymore.

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 27, 2014, 06:00:52 PM
Tonight

Awesome. I'll have to check it out before I go see Transformers.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Wonder if the dude that couldnt even do one chinup gets drafted top 10 still

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

That guy is #1 of Franchise's big draft board.

GM Franchise

Machete don't text and Franchise don't skate.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on June 27, 2014, 06:22:27 PM
Wonder if the dude that couldnt even do one chinup gets drafted top 10 still

What does a chinup have to do with shooting a puck into a net?