Top UFC Fighter Reportedly Inquires About A Job With WWE

Started by Fnord, July 10, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Evans has the charisma and Soul hit everything on the head, however Sonnen is just built for WWE....could instantly walk in and be one of the top promo guy, has a great wrestling background and for what Rashad has in a more appealing record, Sonnen has notoriety.

But really for the LOOK, maybe Overeem has the build to look like a top draw. Rampage too, but didnt he kinda suck in TNA? I didnt watch but I didnt hear many positive things.

Oh and Minowaman. Minowaman would be an amazing MMA to WWE transition-er.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

not really going to judge Rampage on the TNA thing... because they just throw him in there , with my feeling  very little in-ring training ... you give the guys time to train right and they can do great .  I have no problem with Sonnen because he does have the promo skills built in , his in-ring work can catch up with his mouth. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Flins.

Not sure Sonnen would have the athleticism to make the transition, he would be a great manager/commentator though. Evans would have a better chance of being decent in the ring and is a naturally dislikeable guy haha

Phil Davis has all the physical attributes to be a success, unfortunately, he is dull as fuck.