News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Once we get into the real thing, we'll have a set schedule for the most part. It'll be a lot more structured. I was thinking scenarios go up on a Monday, and close on a Friday, with voting occurring Satarday and Sunday, with winners announced Sunday afternoon/evening/whenever football goes off.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kieran King

Hmm... reading that sounded familiar. I guess you had already answered that, but reading between the lines there tells me that it's just going to be pretty fluid for the preseason. Works for me!

Hondo

Ha, it's cool. I have three daughters at home, I'm pretty used to having to repeat the same thing over and over. :P

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Friggin A, guys! We got our own section!!

The TeeJ of Philly

Hey, I'm gonna bow out of this, signed up then things got busy then thought of thigns for the last one came up with nothing and this one, nothing is coming to mind.

GM Franchise

I had to look up the TNA roster for this. I literally had no clue who was even wrestling for them other than like two wrestlers, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Krazy

My idea will not be like Hornswaggle beating one of the top monsters but I might use some of the non-WWE roster.

Black Death

Hondo still down for this , sorry i have got involved in the preseason.  but when the real thing goes up I am going to be down.  knee deep lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Krazy

I got dragged to a family get together on the otherside of the state plus I have stuff in my e-fed to take care of. I will try to get my stuff done before the Packer game.

Hondo

Deadline is today, folks. Get those submissions in PDQ.

T-Bonizzle

We should give more weight to 1st place. It should be worth 5 points instead of 4. On MS they have a song contest, you give points to your top 10 songs, but 1st and 2nd place get 12, and then 10 respectively, to give those votes more weight (3rd through 10th get 8-1 points).

Alex Smiley

I was wondering where this stuff went, I missed it when they started switching everything over to MFX terms...I'll have my stuff in today for sure.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Krazy

I cannot write this week too much going on. New work schedule and holiday shopping gag! Add turkey day into the mix it sucks!

Hondo

Now you've seen how both a regular forum posting vote and a blind vote take place.

Which do you folks prefer?