News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

S1, EP2 - MAKING THE CALL(UP)

Started by Hondo, December 15, 2014, 07:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Alright fellers, that was a good bit of booking last week! But due to an incident last week in which our plan was slightly changed, your booking assignment will come from one of the big bosses himself, HHH.

I guess you're wondering why I've lowered mys-- er, I mean, came down here today to speak to you. It's simple, really. While I love my wife immensely and like smacking her sweater cows with my trusty sledgehammer while thinking of ways to bury Zack Ryder, she has no clue about what we're doing in NXT. We're building stars down there, something that Vince hasn't done in over a decade. And after missing an opportunity for one of my stars to reach the brass ring, I've convinced Vince to let me bring one of MY guys to the main roster! The only caveat is, I don't know which one to choose. Why don't you bozos try to convince me?

Your task this week is to call up one of the NXTers to the main roster. Whoever you choose is your call, but they have to be on the NXT roster or WWE contract as of today. You will book them for four weeks of TV and a PPV appearance. Any and all questions can be asked in the space below. Good luck!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Yeah, please no one rush to ask any questions or anything. I'm sure you all know it all by now anyway.

(looks at David Hilm)

Like this guy here. Dude looks like a reject from a Poison video. Seriously. Guy looks like Vince Neill and a shock of wheat had a kid and then kicked it in the mouth.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Yeah boss, that's all 'ell and good, but 'hat's the catch? 'E know the big boss man isn't down on the NXT.

Mike Powers

Are we bringing them in gimmick and alignment intact, or can we change them? Can we job anyone out to them (barring A+ players like Cena, Lesnar, Orton, etc)?

Hondo

Quote from: T-Mas on December 15, 2014, 08:49:13 PM
Yeah boss, that's all 'ell and good, but 'hat's the catch? 'E know the big boss man isn't down on the NXT.

The bigger question would be, how is this guy without a face asking questions? All you need to know is a NXT guy is getting called up, and if you want to stay in "the big boss man's" good graces, you'll make it a good one.

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 15, 2014, 08:55:03 PM
Are we bringing them in gimmick and alignment intact, or can we change them? Can we job anyone out to them (barring A+ players like Cena, Lesnar, Orton, etc)?

You can change their alignment and gimmick if you see fit. But no feeding them Main Eventers. My father-in-law doesn't quite know how to make main eventers as it is, if we keep jobbing them all we won't have any left. So no Cena, Rollins, Ziggler, Rusev, Ambrose or Wyatt.

T-Bonizzle

Man you know me man, I 'as the anonymous RAW GM....

Goldferg

I know only one is getting the full-time call-up, but can I use other NXT members in order to set this up, either on RAW itself (which I'd prefer) or NXT?

Can I use the banned main eventers in skits (particularly looking at ex-NXTers such as Ambrose & Reigns)?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

Quote from: Goldferg on December 16, 2014, 04:08:08 AM
I know only one is getting the full-time call-up, but can I use other NXT members in order to set this up, either on RAW itself (which I'd prefer) or NXT?

I'll allow it. Only because I want to see what you have in mind. Not because I like you or anything. Because I don't. You can neither put me over nor show me your bosoms. Ergo, you're worthless.

Can I use the banned main eventers in skits (particularly looking at ex-NXTers such as Ambrose & Reigns)?

No way. For some reason Vince doesn't want "his" guys anywhere near "my" guys.

Hondo

Psst!

Psst, guys! Over here! It's me, Zack Ryder! I'm in this ridiculous looking wig so that HHH doesn't recognize me and throw me out of the building.

Here's the thing. I'm not really injured at all. HHH is angry with me for accidentally brushing against Stephanie's boob in the hallway last year. They're claiming I'm injured just to keep me off TV.

Look guys, you gotta help me out here. I NEED to get back on TV somehow! Otherwise I'm gonna get Future Endeavor'd and I'll have to pay for my own spray tan and hair gel! The horror! If you can somehow work me into your plans for the NXT callup, I'll definitely make it worth your while!

If you include Zack Ryder winning a match into your booking plan, you'll receive credit for one extra vote during the voting session!

Duckman

There's a couple of guys I'm thinking of using that are off TV at the moment.  Could we bring them back for this angle?  In particular I'm thinking of a pale Irishman who might be considered a main eventer by the old man.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

Quote from: Duckman on December 18, 2014, 04:50:33 AM
There's a couple of guys I'm thinking of using that are off TV at the moment.  Could we bring them back for this angle?  In particular I'm thinking of a pale Irishman who might be considered a main eventer by the old man.

I'll allow it. But so help me, if you hurt one hair on that red-headed beast's head, I will bury you and your whole family faster than you can say "glass ceiling"!

Hondo

Aww yeah, now we gettin funkay like a monkay on the way to the PAY WINDAH! We got our first submission!

This first submission makes something perfectly clear. We must do something to end Brit on Brit violence!

Week 1: RAW
Show opens with the music of William Regal as he makes his way down to the ring to open the show with a promo. After whatever he wants to say in the beginning he brings up some recent content from the network – available now for only $9.99 a month – specifically the Vince McMahon podcast interview with Steve Austin and the 'brass ring/millennials' clip (we'll show a cut down version on the tron). Regal says that might be the case on the main roster, but as the commissioner of NXT he knows a bunch of young, talented, hungry wrestlers who are all too willing to reach up and take it. After naming some alumni like the Shield and Wyatt who have done so before, he then brings up the recent NXT Takeover R:Evolution special (also on the network, price tag $9.99) and the two matches that stole the show. All six men impressed the hell out of everyone and as a result of that he's spoken with the WWE board of directors and those men are going to get a chance to grab the brass ring, because tonight's main event will be a six man 'brass ring' ladder match between Konnor & Viktor of the Ascension, Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, former champ Adrian Neville and current NXT Champion Sami Zayn – winner gets a main roster contract.

Throughout the show we run a brief vignette for each of the competitors, basically telling the audience a little about them and giving them a reason to care (plus since these guys are all either pretty much ready for the call-up anyway or due to be fast tracked to the main roster, so this is a good opportunity to connect them to the fans early). Try and make sure to tie said vignettes them all in to the members of the main roster they've already faced on NXT (such as Zayn's matches with Cesaro or Neville against Bo Dallas).

Also, around about half way through the show make sure to have a mobile app plug for a backstage incident where another wrestler from NXT (who turns out to be Kevin Owens) confronts Regal and demands to know why he isn't in the match, only for Regal to chew him out for what he did at R:Evolution and have security throw him out

Brass Ring Ladder Match - Konnor vs Viktor Vs Hideo Itami Vs Finn Balor Vs Adrian Neville Vs Sami Zayn
20 odd-minute match with the usual high spots (this should be used to plug NXT & The Network in a 'you like what you're seeing – you can watch these guys on the Network every week' kinda way). Initially the Ascension work together for an early advantage, before everyone gangs up on them and everyone then proceeds to get their shit in. Ending comes when The Ascension, Itami & Balor have taken each other out, leaving Zayn & Neville to face each other. Neville starts to set for the Red Arrow, only for Zayn to nail him with a Helluva Kick before he can launch it. Zayn seems to have things won, only for Kevin Owens to come out of the crowd, drag him off the ladder and powerbomb him into the turnbuckle. Before he can do anything else WWE security, directed by Regal hit the ring and bundle him off and with everyone else down Neville manages to climb the ladder and grab the contract to end the show.

Week 1: Smackdown!
Recap of what happened on Raw.

Backstage segment with the newly minted WWE Superstar Neville receiving congratulations from some of the lower tier guys (like Los Matadores & Ryder or similar). One person however is less than impressed – specifically one Bad News Barrett. Barrett mocks Neville, claiming he was NXT before NXT was cool and that he didn't grab the brass ring (unlike Barrett who actually WON NXT) but was handed it. Neville fires back, states that Barrett won a talent show, Neville is a wrestler and a former champion – Barrett wants to see him grab a brass ring? Maybe he starts with him tonight. Barrett smirks and says he has 'some bad news' for him – Bad News Barrett is going to take the brass ring back from him and prove that he's just another Millennial

Match: Adrian Neville Vs Bad News Barrett
Neville starts things off early with some high flying but Barrett manages to take the advantage and ground him with some power moves. Goes to hit the Bullhammer, only for Neville to duck it, dropkick him into the turnbuckle and then roll him up for a shocking 3 count. Barrett is pissed as Neville quickly gets the hell out of dodge.

Week 2: RAW
Backstage segment where Neville runs into Bo Dallas. Brief bit where they go over a cliffs notes version of their feud from NXT, with Bo noting that he got up to the main roster first and Neville following in his footsteps means that he finally started to Bo-lieve. Neville counters that he took the NXT championship from Bo and he could beat him again, offers to prove it later tonight

Match: Adrian Neville Vs Bo Dallas
Match never gets started as a pissed off Wade Barrett attacks Neville from behind as he's on his way to the ring. After a quick battering where he throws him into the guardrail, steps and ring post, Barrett lays him out with a vicious bullhammer. Storms off yelling about how his loss on Smackdown was a fluke

Smackdown! passes with no appearance from Neville. Speculation is that he's injured/concussed

Week 3: RAW
Segment with Bad News Barrett at his podium. He has some bad news, after he kicked the living daylights out of Adrian Neville, Neville's realized he's nothing but a fluke and a millennial who doesn't have what it takes to make it in the big leagues. Barrett rubbishes the rumours that Neville's injured, didn't even beat him that badly, he's just faking to use it as an excuse for his lack of talent. Speaking of faking injuries he has some more bad news he has some for Zack Ryder. He knows that, just like Neville, Ryder's faking having an injury, but Barrett's not fooled. He's going to kick his ass like he did Neville and he's going to do it... now!

Match: Bad News Barrett vs Zack Ryder
Ryder makes his way down and is obviously hurt. Barrett clearly has the advantage and pretty much squashes him. It's clear that Barrett could win whenever he wants to but he's enjoying hurting Ryder. End comes when Barrett distracts the ref by telling him to check on Ryder who is struggling to get up, then starts trying to untie the turnbuckle pad, only for a not-injured Neville to come out of the crowd, grab him by the head and hot-shot him off the top rope. Barret staggers back stunned as Ryder manages to stagger up and nail him with a desperation Rough Ryder to steal the win and leave Barrett humiliated again.

Week 3: Smackdown!
Segment in the ring with Adrian Neville. He calls out Barrett for attacking him from behind and picking on obviously injured wrestlers like Ryder who can't fight back, then challenges him to come try it again now he's ready. However it is Bo Dallas who comes out and reminds him that they have unfinished business and that he's ready to make him a Bo-Liever

Match: Bo Dallas Vs Adrian Neville
Back & forth match that is slightly in Neville's favour. Finish comes when Bo attempts to hit the Bo dog, only for Neville to block it, drop him with a DDT, then go up for the Red Arrow, only to get pushed off the top by Bad News Barrett for the DQ. Neville manages to recover and brawls with Barrett and manages to hold his own until Bo attacks from behind. They double team Neville for a bit until Zack Ryder, still clearly injured but carrying a chair, limps down the ramp to drive them off, returning the favour. Barrett and Bo back off, but not before Barrett gets a mic. He challenges Neville & Ryder to face him and Bo on RAW and if Neville somehow survives that Barrett will kick his ass at the PPV.

Week 4: RAW
Match: Bad News Barrett & Bo Dallas Vs Adrian Neville &Zack Ryder
Ryder is still obviously injured and is taken out early and so Neville pretty much has to wrestle a handicap match. He does well but the numbers start to tell and is hit with a Bullhammer after managing to counter the Bo Dog again. Barrett arrogantly pins him with one foot, then cuts a promo on how Adrian Millennial had better get used to it, because this Sunday he drops the brass ring for good.

Week 4: Smackdown!
Hype videos and Promos from both men.

Week 4: Pay-Per-View
Match: Adrian Neville Vs Bad News Barrett
Like their first match but longer and better. Barrett manages to get the advantage with power only for Neville to steal it back with quickness and aerial offence. Ending is Neville again managing to avoid the Bullhammer, then hitting a reverse Frankensteiner, followed by the main roster debut of the Red Arrow for the clean win.

Hondo

"Balor? I hardly know her!"

Ah, nevermind.

Ok boss, there's only one guy we should be calling up from NXT to the main roster and that's Finn Balor.  First of all he's Irish and so is Vince, so he's going to love him.  Second of all, we paid him huge money (for a NXT guy) to get him from New Japan.   No point in him wasting time and money in NXT, especially if the old man finds out how much we spent.   

Balor's got a great look and his work is at a world class level.  He's got good charisma and out of everyone in NXT, he's the guy most ready for the main roster.  The smarks love him and the marks will freak out when he does that weird face paint thing.  I mean they went nuts for Jeff Hardy doing that and he's half the worker Balor is. 

Then again, if you don't like it, what do I care?  It's not like anything good ever happens to me around here anyway.  I'm not even getting into what Randy Orton did to my carry-on luggage.

Anyway, Balor is the guy who gets the call up.  Let's bring him in and have him work a PPV match with Sheamus.  Yes it's the obvious root to go – Irishman vs. Irishman, but the old man will love it and that means he might give them longer than 8 minutes on the PPV.

He's going to be new to the fans and cocky about his skills, so he'll probably come off like a heel in the build-up.  I'll leave it up to you to decide if he goes full heel at the PPV.

Here's how I see this going.  Feel free to change, ignore or belittle any and all of this.  Go on, you know you want to.

WEEK 1.

Hype video on RAW, I'll let the artistic types come up with the concept, but it should play into his athletic ability, put over his international credentials and maybe hint at the face paint gimmick.  Cut in some of his best spots, added that bad ass music he used at NXT R-Evolution and we've got a winner.  Play the video on every show we've got, push it on the website and social media. 

WEEK2.

RAW:

Balor debuts on RAW in a match with Fandango.  He's not in the face paint for now.  Balor takes Fandango apart in a few minutes.  Let's get all his signature spots in and finish him with the top rope double foot stomp.
Later in the show Balor is walking backstage when Sheamus stops him to talk.  Let's play Sheamus up as wanting to be buddies with him because they're both Irish.  Balor talks down to him, makes fun of Sheamus being a walking stereotype and a joke.  Balor pushes past Sheamus, who is left fuming at what happened.

SMACKDOWN:

Sheamus cuts a promo in the ring about Balor and how he disrespected him on RAW.  Short and to the point, he warns Balor that just because they're countrymen that he isn't going to take being disrespected lightly.  Sheamus announces he wants a fight tonight and thankfully he's been booked in a match with Eric Rowan, he knows he'll get a good fight.  Rowan comes out for a stare down to end the segment.

Later in the show a video of Balor is shown with his reply to Sheamus.  Talk about how he isn't here to make friends, he's here to take a spot and if Sheamus runs his mouth about him again, it'll Sheamus' spot that he'll take.

In the main event of the show, Sheamus beats Luke Harper clean to build him up.  At the end of the match Balor comes out onto the stage and stares down Sheamus before smirking and going to the back.

WEEK3.

RAW:

Another match for Balor, we need to get his in-ring style over on national TV.  Let's put him in there with Justin Gabriel – those two could work a great match together.  Balor goes over clean with the double foot stomp again.  After the match, Sheamus comes out.  He gets in Balor's face about being a noob who should show proper respect.  Balor ignores him and goes to leave the ring, Sheamus grabs him and Balor slaps him hard across the face.  Sheamus is stunned as Balor leaves the ring and the two stare each other down.

Backstage later Balor cuts a promo with Renee about what happened earlier and why there's heat with he and Sheamus.  Let's put some meat on the bones of Balor's attitude towards Sheamus.  Let's go with the idea that Sheamus used to be someone Ireland could be proud of, an ass kicker, a real tough guy, but now he's just a fake, cartoonish idiot who has forgotten about what it means to be a proud fighting Irishman.  Balor says if Sheamus keeps getting in his face, he's going to remind him what a real fighting Irishman can do.

SMACKDOWN:

We have a promo backstage with Sheamus watching the slap from RAW and the words of Balor.  Sheamus is super aggressive and promises to take his anger out on his opponent tonight, Zack Ryder.

Sheamus destroys Zack Ryder for the entire match.  Just as he's about to put him away, Balor comes down to ringside, with Sheamus distracted he gets rolled up by Ryder and pinned!!  The crowd go nuts, Balor laughs his ass off and Sheamus is left fuming.  Ryder runs away and Sheamus doesn't get the chance to beat Ryder down.

Later in the show we get a backstage segment where Sheamus tries to jump Balor.  They trade a couple of punches and end up on the ground, but referees and officials quickly break it up before anything else happens.  Balor taunts Sheamus some more about losing to Ryder as he's dragged away by officials.

WEEK 4.

RAW:

Sheamus is waiting in the parking lot for Balor to arrive.  He won't speak to anyone and just looks ready to kick some ass.  We can go back to him throughout the first hour of the show and have Balor arrive at the top of the first hour.  Sheamus goes after him and they trade some punches before referees and officials break it up.

Later in the night Balor is in a match with Ryder.  Sheamus comes out for a distraction, but Balor is able to avoid the same pitfall as Sheamus on Smackdown.  He beats Ryder with the double foot stomp off the top and after the match Sheamus comes into the ring and we get another short brawl, with neither man getting the advantage before referees and officials break it up.

Sheamus is going crazy and challenges Balor to a match at the PPV.  Balor accepts, but warns Sheamus he's walking into something he doesn't understand.  Sheamus laughs it off and says there's nothing Balor can do that Sheamus hasn't seen before.  Big stare down between them.

Finn Balor vs. Sheamus at the PPV.

Balor does what he did at NXT and debuts the face paint look.  He's going to war with Sheamus and he's looking to get inside his head.  These two could put on a classic if given enough time, so let's give them 15 minutes and really showcase what Balor can do in the ring.  We can play up the battle of Irish warriors thing on commentary.  They'll give us a hard hitting, intense and exciting match. 

In the finish Balor's got to go over.  Sheamus can kick out of the foot stomp to keep some heat on him, but he's got to put Balor over clean – with the Bloody Sunday DDT.  We can keep that as Balor's special finisher when he's in the paint.

Post match is up to you boss.  If Balor's going to be a face we'll do the mutual respect deal at the end of the match.  If he's going to be a heel, he needs to lay Sheamus out after the match.  I'll leave that in your hands boss.

If you need me, I'll be hiding my luggage from Orton and hoping Vince doesn't fire me for suggesting we put someone over by having him beat someone else.  I know he hates that way of doing things.

Hondo

This next submission not only debuts a talented NXTer, but also gives Zack Ryder a taste of his own medicine.

"Hey boss, I just 'anted to let you know...Zach Ryder came to us this 'eek. He 'anted us to not only put him on TV, but give him a 'in. Can you believe that? Don't 'orry boss, I took good care of him..."

Week 1 RAW
Sometime during the first hour for the live crowd, let them know that 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Tyler Breeze has entered the building'. For the TV audience, the commentary team should be hyping up that a successful international multi-media mega star is supposed to be appearing tonight. The commentators don't know who he is, but he's promised to be 'gorgous'. Later that night Zach Ryder is in the ring ready for his opponent. Cue Tyler Breeze's music. Make sure his cell phone is tied into the titantron. Tyler Breeze can do his entrance focused on the camera. The commentary team should mention how successful Tyler Breeze is...he's a supermodel, he's a multi-media star, he produced his entrance music, he was a force on NXT etc. etc. etc. He and Zach Ryder will have their match. Let Tyler Breeze get all his spots in, and have him occasionally use his phone (and the titantron) to check out his face. For the finish, the referee needs to be distracted with something (maybe Tyler Breeze removes his hair band to distract the referee with) and he needs to his Zach Ryder with his cell phone (with the live feed) for the pinfall victory. #Selfie! We're going to use the cell phone shot as Breeze's main finish from now on. Let him celebrate the win. Later in the show announce to the live crowd and TV audience that 'Tyler Breeze has left the building'.

Week 1 SD
This would be a good time to put together a few highlight packages for Tyler Breeze. Give Breeze a chance to talk about all he's accomplished, and a few of these packages can play through out the show. Meanwhile on WWE.com, Zach Ryder can do one of those silly vines where he goes "are you serious bro?" and challenges Breeze to a rematch. Maybe make-up can give Zach a cellphone shaped bruise on his head. That would be hilarous.

Week 2 RAW
Replay another Breeze video package. Sometime during the first hour let everyone know that 'Tyler Breeze has entered the building.' Zach is in the ring after a commercial break. Once again Tyler Breeze makes his entrance, focused on his cell phone. This week he's going to get in the ring and continue to focus on his cell phone. The referee will Have Tyler style his hair in the middle of the ring completely ignoring Zach. Zach will go to get his attention by grabbing the hand Tyler is using to style his hair. Breeze needs to be very offended that Zach messed with his hair and once again drills Zach Ryder with the cellphone, drawing the loss via disqualification, but knocking Ryder out cold. The commentators can play up how Prince Pretty doesn't allow anyone to touch his hair.

Week 2 SD
We'll play a new video about Tyler Breeze, this time highlighting his in-ring success. On WWE.com we should have a front page article that features the very best Tyler Breeze #selfies. One of those pictures should be a #selfie from when Breeze knocks Ryder out cold with his cell phone.

Week 3 RAW
Replay the video package from Smackdown. Once again during the first hour announce that 'Tyler Breeze has entered the building'. This should prompt commentary to remark that "Zach Ryder won't be entering the building after suffering a concussion at the hands of Tyler Breeze last week'. The important part here is to never put any focus on Zach Ryder what so ever. Tyler Breeze can face Diego of Los Matadores this week. Breeze wins with the #selfie, distracting the referee in a clever way. After the match El Torito can also eat a #selfie, the crowd will probably dislike that.

Week 3 SD
Tyler Breeze will be backstage with Renee Young. They (he) will talk about how great Breeze is. Zach Ryder will walk up and let Breeze know how uncool he's being. Breeze will make fun of him, and comment on Ryder's jealously. Zach will make a threat and pull out a pair of scissors. Before he can do anything a bunch of people walk up and surround Breeze. Breeze tells Zach this is his styling team, and they will walk off, once again leaving Zach in a hopeless position.

Week 4 RAW
This week Santino is the guest GM of RAW to promote the DVD release of Jingle All the Way Too. During the first hour we should announce that 'Tyler Breeze has entered the building'. Backstage Tyler Breeze is sitting in his dressing room getting make-up from his 'style team'. Santino walks up to him and tells him Zach Ryder wants another match with him tonight (in typical Santino fashion of course). Breeze will remark that he has nothing to prove to Zach, Zach isn't cleared to wrestle, AND he doesn't want that dirty Jersey mouth-breather anywhere near his hair. He then insults Santino and his mouth-breathing. Santino takes exception to this and breathes really hard, and then tells Breeze he 'has-a the powa' and he's gonna make a match for the PPV. Tyler Breeze vs. Zach Ryder....Hair vs. Hair! Breeze is upset by this and protests as Santino walks away. At the end of the segment Breeze coddles his hair as if afraid to lose it.

Week 4 SD
Tyler Breeze has another interview with Renee Young. He's not worried about losing his perfect hair as there is no way a scrub like Ryder could beat him. He should tell off Santino for even booking Ryder on a pay per view event. Who does that anymore? Breeze threatens that once his wins his style team is going to mess Ryder up so much that his own mother won't recognize him.

PPV Event
During the pre-show announce that Tyler Breeze has entered the building to the crowd and pre-show audience. They should review the impact Tyler Breeze and his #selfies have made in the WWE. Someone can talk up Ryder I suppose...but really the pre-show team should be wondering what kind of shape the loser's head will be in after the match. Zach Ryder can have his full entrance (since he'll probably be back off TV after this). Tyler Breeze does his thing. A barber chair is at ringside. They have a match in which Breeze should win with ease. Once again he'll cleverly distract the referee long enough to hit Ryder with the #selfie and pick up the victory. After the match Breeze can drag a near unconscious Ryder to the barber chair and his style team can shave and seriously mess up his hair. The commentators can talk up Breeze big time. Later during the fallout show, Breeze should be interviewed by the panel, where he will promise bigger and better things for the WWE now that The Gorgous One is here to stay.

This one is not only InZAYN in the membrane, it rekindles one of the best match series of the last couple years.

Ok so we need someone we know the crowd will react to quickly and someone who can work with anything we give him.

I'm taking of course about Sami Zayn

Week 1 Raw

Cesaro is in the ring talking about not getting anyone worth challenging and demands that someone gives him a challenge.
Cue Zayns music who comes out to accept Cesaros open challenge.
We'll tease an actual match here but have Cesaro pie face Zayn after telling him he wanted a challenge not a warm up.

Week 2 Raw

Another night of Cesaro in the ring issuing an open challenge.
Zany comes out yet again to challenge Cesaro. The two of them get into a war of words. We'll let the two of them ad lib this one. The two of them eventually go face to face before Cesaro hits him with a cheap shot followed by the neutralizer.

Raw week 3

A replay is shown of Zayn getting laid out by Cesaro the previous week.
We're finally going to get Sami in the ring here.

Sami Vs Zack Ryder
Zack will be a good opponent to allow Zayn to show off a lot of quick moves and really make Zayn look good here.
We'll end the match with Zayn knocking Ryder out with a Helluva kick.  Zayn looks concerned for Ryder as the ref calls for the knockout win.

Post match cue Cesaro on the entrance ramp giving Zayn a fake congratulations. Zayn points towards Cesaro telling him he's coming for him.

Smackdown week 3

Replay of Zayn knocking Ryder out.  Have the announcers talk about after Zayn victory Cesaro has agreed to a match on Raw

Raw week 4

Cesaro is in the ring, but clearly doesn't look dressed to fight.  Zayn comes out to the ring looking ready to fight. Another exchange of words between Zayn and Cesaro before Cesaro tells him when he said Zayn would have a match on Raw he didn't mean him. Cue Adrian Nevilles music. Cesaro tells Zayn if he can beat Neville he'll face him at the next PPV.

Let's give Zayn and Neville free reign in this match. These two know each other well enough to have a great match here. We'll have Zayn win with a roll up on Neville after a missed red arrow.

PPV

Zayn vs Cesaro
Pre match highlights of the confrontations between Zayn and Cesaro.

Let's give these two a good 15 minute match to really show both of them off here. Zayn will take a few neautralizers and allow a near count following them. Have the match end with Cesaro falling to a Helluva Kick.

Post match Zayn attempts to help Ceaaro back up as a show of respect only to get pushed away as Cesaro leaves the ring.

It's like Victor/Victoria, only with Flairs.

Well I think it time for the Divas Division to get clean up a bit. Don't get me wrong I love the Divas on the main roster , but I think we need to add injection of new blood and streamline it a little bit .  It not the same division it was 12 years. That leads to the person that I want to call up .

Charlotte ( Current NXT Women's Champion) I feel she ready and would add a much need boost to the Diva's division. She has all the tools in my opinion. Here how I would book her first month.

Witness the Birth of the "Nature Girl" 

Week 1

Raw - On Raw we would have our Reigning Divas champion Nikki come out to the ring and proclaim herself the top Diva in the company . Nikki does a heel promo hitting the  bullet points of beating all the divas and there nobody else to face . something along those lines . That when Charlotte's music hits. She comes out to the stage with a mic and proclaims that she has arrive the Most "genetically superior athlete"  the WWE has ever seen and she going to take that belt from her. 

Later that night Charlotte would face Alicia Fox  in the ring and win the match in impressive manner. We can have Nikki watching in the back .

SmackDown - Charlotte continues to impress with a nice win over Emma on Smackdown ( included Emma in here because Charlotte and her have work well together on NXT and I think she can help Charlotte look good here )

Can not leave Nikki out , She should defend her title against  Nattie , pulling out the stops to win the match.

Week 2

Raw - We have an encounter backstage between Nikki and Charlotte . Charlotte telling Nikki to get the belt ready , shine it up nice , kiss it goodbye, because she going to take it. Nikki telling Charlotte she better watch her step or bad things could happen to her.

Charlotte vs Nattie - another  win by Charlotte , this one is much cleaner that when Nikki  beat Nattie on Smackdown.

Nikki vs Emma - Nikki not about winning this match , she upset and she take it out on
Emma . We can still have Nikki win , but have to be after match brutal attack on Emma. Post match beatdown that brings Charlotte  out for the save . Running Nikki off .  ( sowing the seeds for future partnership between Emma and Charlotte . Were Charlotte will help Emma tone down the silly part of herself and make her more serious in ring competitor  . )

Smackdown- this were Nikki takes Charlotte serious because here on  Smackdown . Charlotte and Paige have a epic bout were Charlotte pulls off a huge win. They shake hands with each other after the match ( seeds being planted some more )

Week 3

Raw -  We have Nikki seen talking to Brie and then Brie is seen talking on the phone with someone during the show.  Charlotte continued her impressive win streak by beating Cameron in the ring .

Nikki retains the divas title over Naomi in the other match of the night.

Charlotte has another backstage interview hyping herself and telling everyone she not going to be stop from getting the Divas title from Nikki

Smackdown- Charlotte vs Brie Bella , with Nikki in the corner . but the match is thrown out when Tamina makes her return and takes out Charlotte during the match to cause a DQ win for Charlotte . Tamina, Nikki and Brie begun to beat on Charlotte until Emma and Paige down to drive them off .  Charlotte is help to the back

Week 4

Raw - Backstage segment ... has Nikki announcing that it going to be Tamina vs Charlotte at the PPV in a one on one match . Nikki has hired Tamina to remove Charlotte from wrestling permanently. Before Tamina can speak Charlotte jumps Tamina from behind and we have a knock out drag out brawl between those to with the bellas bowing out of the way . officials have to pull the two apart .

Charlotte beats Naomi in the ring that night and then cuts a promo after the win stating that she not scared of Tamina , she is the genetically superior athlete , she is born for greatest and she going to ram that greatest down Tamina throat at the PPV

Smackdown. - Go home show before the PPV . Charlotte beats Brie in the ring .  Tamina beats Emma . We get promos from both Nikki and Tamina , also from Charlotte both  selling the match , ppv and why they are going to win

PPV - Charlotte vs Tamina ... both are great workers and should be a awesome match . with interference by Nikki and Brie on Tamina side. Emma and Paige for Charlotte .  Charlotte wins after hitting her finisher Natural Selection on Tamina . She gets some measure of revenge and get one step closer to the Diva's Title

This should lead to phase 2 ... Birth of The 4 horsewoman

With Charlotte I think we have chance to really bring the Divas division back to the fore front of the business again

Hondo

Now thisis what I call thinking outside the box!

QuoteOK Vince, real simple, we call up Enzo Amore. i know, he can't wrestle, but we're gonna make him a manager. And just to prove to you how awesome he'll be, I'll do ya a side bet - we'll pair him with someone you NEVER thought would get over!

Week 1
Enzo Amore does his debut in-ring promo, badaboom realest y'know the shtick. Says he's scoutin' out the talent, he's gonna find someone he can make into a Certified G.

Week 2
He calls out some guys who have impressed him. These people are Adam Rose, Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder and Barkin' Dog... what's his name. Titus O'Neill. says he's gonna be puttin' his weight behind the four of them, but at the next PPV they're going head to head.

Week 3
Tag Match - Rose & Ryder Vs. O'Neill and Kidd. Kidd and O'Neill get the win, Enzo watching on at ringside.

Week 4
Single matches - Rose wins over Kidd, Titus wins over Ryder.

PPV
four Way dance. Enzo interferes and helps Ryder get the pin over Kidd. Calls Ryder the "Only other bonafide stud" and basically helps turn this trainwreck of a guy into a draw again. i guarantee Vince-  it'll get Enzo and Ryder "Certified G" merch out there.

This next one calls for some good ol' fashioned clubberin! I like me some clubberin!

Alright boss, this idea will benefit us on multiple fronts.  It gets us the call up that you want, and we get to expose NXT to the masses for a month or so, to push the network. 

Week 1 - William Regal cuts a promo on Raw.  He states how he has been tasked with determining the next callup from NXT to the main roster.  He makes note that you can catch NXT on the Network (for only $9.99!), and he calls out a select bunch from the NXT roster.  Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Adrian Neville, and Tyler Breeze come to the ring.  Regal tells them that they are the 6 men that he has selected to be eligible for the callup.  Over the next month, they need to impress him, and show him why they deserve to be the callup.  The 6 men all eye each other, ending the segment.

Week 2 - Balor/Otami/Zayn vs Owens/Neville/Breeze is ongoing, when a team of WWE midcarders make their way out to the ring, lead by Zack Ryder.  Ryder, Ceasaro, Titus O'Neil, Tyson Kidd, Goldust and Stardust surround the ring, with Ryder on the stick.  Ryder cuts a promo, stating that they don't believe that any one of them deserve to be in a WWE ring with the likes of them.  They need to go back to NXT where they belong.  A brawl breaks out, and the WWE guys get the upper hand.

Week 3 - Interference abounds throughout the night.  Ryder and Cesaro face off against Balor and Itami, with all of the other men at ringside.  Things break down, and Ryder steals a pin on Balor.  Later in the night, Goldust and Stardust face Owens and Neville.  Again, interference causes things to get messy, but this time Owens gets a pin on Stardust.

Week 4 - A match is scheduled between Ryder/O'neil/Kidd and Zayn/Breeze/Owens.  But before the introductions are even underway, a massive brawl breaks out in the back.  A chaotic fight ensues, that results in the NXT 6 being kicked out of the building.  Later, during an interview segment, the NXT 6 come through the crowd and into the ring, continuing the brawl.

PPV - A 12 man battle royal is announced.  If an NXT star wins, he gets a main roster contract.  If a WWE star wins, the NXT 6 are barred from coming up for a year.  The final 4 are Zayn, Owens, Ryder and Cesaro.  Owens turns on Zayn, eliminating him, at the same time Cesaro turns on Ryder, eliminating him.  After a stare down, Cesaro eliminates himself, before returning to the ring and raising the hand of Owens in victory.  Turns out those two were in cahoots the entire time! 

This leads to Cesaro and Owens tagging up, winning the titles, before eventually breaking up and feuding.  6 months worth of story right there boss!

Final one. Old rivals face off one again. Nothing generic(o) about that at all. Just Cesaro(ing). Ugh. I need a new joke writer.

Sir,

In regards to calling someone from the NXT roster up to the main, I think it's time we invested heavily in the guy in front of the pack...our new NXT Champion, Sami Zayn. In working out this plan for four weeks, it occurred to me that he can get us back that portion of the RAW audience that we lost with all that happened with Daniel Bryan; after all, both have shown a great knack for rallying the people behind them (Daniel's "Yes!" chants and Zayn's fans all chanting "Ole!" for...some odd reason).

With that in mind, I've got a brilliant plan that helps bring over people that have invested their time and money into Network subscriptions for NXT...

Week 1:

RAW

A video package promoting NXT appears, featuring the future of sports-entertainment...including NXT Champion Sami Zayn. (Wanna see the future? You can, for just...$9.99!)

After the video, we get ready for a stellar match between--NOPE, sirens blare as Cesaro comes out to the ring, microphone in hand, and he looks PISSED. "Everyone's talking about grabbing the brass ring, and I'm being told 'No, Cesaro, that ring's not for you.' I ask why not, and they tell me, 'Maybe it's because you're Swiss?' Let me ask you something, WWE Universe, do I have 'it'?" You'd be almost surprised at the big crowd reaction this will get, especially from those who have followed his career pre-WWE.

"You hear that? That's the sound of the WWE Universe recognizing greatness. Consider this a challenge to anyone that wants to grab that 'brass ring'...you're gonna have to step over ME to get it!"

This brings out...NXT CHAMPION SAMI ZAYN, to a huge pop from the crowd! Zayn comes down to the ring, but Cesaro just laughs.

"I see you haven't had enough of me from our matches in NXT, Sami! Have you come to get humbled in the big leagues?"

Before Zayn can response, Cesaro smashes the microphone into his head! He continues beating Zayn up until officials come running down to break up the fight. Chants of "Let them fight!" ensue as Sami appears to be looking for just that.

Later that night we find out that Sami Zayn WILL be making his RAW in-ring debut NEXT WEEK. Speculation begins as to whether or not this means a return of the brilliant feud between Zayn and Cesaro.

Main Event

Recap of what happened on RAW, and speculation begins on what happens next. We know Zayn will be on RAW to wrestle next week, but how will Cesaro respond?

Smackdown

Cesaro is set to take on a returning Zack Ryder, who promises he's ready to take on anyone now that he's got his fans behind him, his loyal Z-Pack...huh, weird choice of words. Anyways, Cesaro spends most of this fairly short match making an example out of Ryder until Zayn comes out to the stage. Distracted by the NXT Champion, Cesaro gets rolled up by Ryder for the shock victory! Cesaro is incensed as Zayn is just seen smiling at what happened. Cesaro takes his frustration out on Ryder, hitting a European uppercut and Neutralizer that apparently puts Long Island Iced Z right back on the injured reserve. Sorry Zack, no one said you'd get more than a single win outta this...woo woo woo, you know it.

Later that night, we get a quick recap of what happened, and a reminder that Sami Zayn makes his in-ring debut next Monday on RAW!

Week 2:

RAW

A lot of buzz coming off of what went down last Friday, and hype surrounding Sami Zayn's in-ring debut leads to the big moment: Sami Zayn takes on Cesaro's former tag partner, Jack Swagger, in what turns out to be a great clash of styles (Zayn's high flyer, Swagger's occasional brawling) combined with some great technical wrestling from both men. We give them the typical amount of time for a match like this, just enough to show that Zayn is amazing and Swagger isn't completely terrible. Zayn picks up the win after a Helluva Kick, only to have Cesaro come ruin the moment by attacking him again. This time, though, Zayn puts up a fight and knocks Cesaro down with an enziguri, getting a great pop from the crowd.

Main Event

Recap of what happened, but as a bonus we get an actual match coming off the back of this! ...Cesaro vs Jack Swagger, because reasons. At least we get a good wrestling match out of this deal, and instead of shenanigans in the finish we get Zayn coming out post-match to give Cesaro a round of applause.

Smackdown

Cesaro in the ring, looking both angry and smug and with microphone in hand.

"Sami Zayn, you and I go way back. Even before you showed up in NXT, we've traveled the world together. And yet it was always I who triumphed. I was called to WWE twice before you even got a shot. I was already making a splash on RAW and Smackdown before you started scratching and clawing your way to the top of NXT. We've faced each other numerous times, and most of them ended with MY hand being raised. We had a series of matches in NXT, and if memory serves me correctly--which it always does--I beat you every single time. But, you keep coming back for more punishment. If that's really what you want, why don't I get one over on you in front of the whole world on Pay-Per-View and the WWE Network?"

Zayn comes out to the stage to a big pop, and he too has a microphone.

"I'll tell you what, Cesaro. It sounds like a pretty good idea to me...except that it'll be ME winning, and finally proving that I can beat you!"

With that, we've got ourselves a fight Maggle! ...Sorry sir, got caught up in the moment.

Week 3:

RAW

With the match set up for PPV, both men are in action as Sami Zayn takes on Star Dust and Cesaro takes on Jimmy Uso. Why? Reasons, of course. Both men win their matches with seemingly no shenanigans, but after Zayn's bout with Star Dust (weird choice of words, again) we have Cesaro come out and echo Zayn's round of applause from Main Event.

Main Event/Superstars

Both shows will cover recaps of previous weeks, along with highlights of their incredible matches on NXT in months prior.

Smackdown

In addition to the above recaps, we get a TAG TEAM MATCH, PLAYA as Zayn and Cesaro are forced to "settle their differences" in a match against New Day (NEW DAY! NEW DAY!)...but the match never quite happens, as Cesaro hits Zayn with the Neutralizer and walks out on the match.

Later in the night, Renee Young interviews Cesaro trying to get some answers.

"Renee, I've spent way too much time dealing with Sami Zayn. Despite the number of times I've beaten him, he keeps bugging me for another match. I'm going to give him this one last chance to prove himself...but to prove that I'm vastly superior, I'm going to up the ante and call for an Iron Man match! Thirty minutes, whoever gets the most falls at the end of it all wins this match, and we can both move on with our lives."

Week 4:

RAW

Highlights of their feud. Recaps of the past couple weeks. And to top it off, we get some highlights of past Iron Man matches to help drive the point home that this is going to be an important match. As for Cesaro and Zayn, we see the former tagging with Tyson Kidd to take on the Usos and Zayn taking on Heath Slater (Slaters gonna Slate). Kidd takes the fall in the tag match, and Cesaro beats him up for it. Zayn beats Slater, and manages to narrowly avoid Cesaro's wrath post-match.

Main Event/Superstars

A little bit of everything from RAW.

Smackdown

Again, a little bit of everything from RAW, plus Zayn takes on Cesaro's now former tag buddy Tyson Kidd. Cesaro comes in looking to distract Zayn, but ends up costing Kidd the match instead. Zayn leaves, and Cesaro beats up Kidd again.

PPV

This is where the rubber meets the road. Video packages to drive this match home as something special. All the flair (not Ric) you could hope for. And now, the 30 Minute Iron Man Match. Basically, for thirty minutes these guys put on a wrestling clinic for the WWE Universe, and at the end of it all, it comes down to just ONE fall in the 29th minute...Sami Zayn hitting the Helluva Kick on Cesaro, with FIVE seconds left. The crowd counting along as the ref hits the canvas, and with ONE second left, we have a winner in Sami Zayn.

Post-match, Sami Zayn looks for a handshake from Cesaro...who just stares at his hand, and then at him...before finally shaking the hand of Sami Zayn.