Stop The Stupid Shit Thread

Started by Duckman, December 16, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Facefucking olaf is now on my bucket list

Dorling

Whenever I see someone on Facebook complaining about Facebook.

'Oh my god this new update is so SHIT. Can anyone tell me how to get it to how it was. If they keep changing it I'll close my account.'

....it's Facebook. Perspective.

Duckman

Loving these.  Keep 'em coming!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

ToneCold

Quote from: Dorling on January 14, 2015, 02:33:53 PM
Whenever I see someone on Facebook complaining about Facebook.

'Oh my god this new update is so SHIT. Can anyone tell me how to get it to how it was. If they keep changing it I'll close my account.'

....it's Facebook. Perspective.

Especially true when they make that promise and never DO it... or if they do, they deactivate for about 5 minutes.
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

jagilki

Fucking people on Facebook posting Fox News' bullshit about Dish network "censoring" them by dropping them during contract dispute.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Brock Rhysner

QuoteThose who dislike the ad have argued that the trauma a child experiences in an abusive and/or neglectful birth family, compounded by the anxiety of being taken into care, cannot be mended by a bucket of chicken, however finger-lickin' good it might be.

Am I a bad person for laughing at this line?

[/centre]

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Brock Rhysner

As a man who has been living under their misguided influence for the last 4 years, I would just like to say The Green Party over the recent weeks, has only gone on to demonstrate the utter stupidity that their party represents.

As a member of the city of which they have their elected MP, I wish to welcome the rest of the UK to witness exactly what these people are capable of. The only difference is that I've seen what happens when they get given power...

[/centre]

The TeeJ of Philly

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Brock Rhysner

My only solace to this is the fact that this did a better job at breaking the internet then Kim Kardasian did...

[/centre]

Chris Stern

All the conspiracy idiots freaking out over the new FCC net neutrality regulations claiming it's this horrible thing and some great trick by the government to allow them to monitor our habits on the internet.. 

if you aren't fimilar with the new FCC regulations on the internet: https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/02/26/a-major-victory-for-the-open-web-2/?utm_source=desktop-snippet&utm_medium=snippet&utm_content=nn-victory-logo&utm_term=5101&utm_campaign=20150205Advocacy_NN&sample_rate=0.1&snippet_name=5101

Oh and the anti-vaccers who with no evidence outside of what a bunch of morons pulled out of their asses, think that getting your kids vaccinated causes them to develop autism, because vacc's are not natural.   fucking idiots.. it's as bad as when muslim extremists in parts of Africa helped spread small pox by telling people that the vaccs were really a evil plot by the UN to sterilize the Muslim people to wipe them out..

Brock Rhysner

I suffer from minor autism, and I've never had any vaccination...just to futher your point.

[/centre]