News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Awards - update

Started by Duckman, December 29, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I've narrowed the nominations down to a final 3 or 5 depending on category.

Please pick your favourite from the list.  If your favourite isn't there, please pick one anyway - don't be a bitch.

I've kept this to just wrestling because the other categories had too many random nominations, or people didn't leave any nominations.  I can't fathom how someone saw no good TV shows or movies this year, but whatever.

Please make your vote and we'll announce the winners on the first MFX show of 2014.

Thanks,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Stoner

Quote from: Duckman on December 29, 2014, 09:18:53 AMI can't fathom how someone saw no good TV shows or movies this year, but whatever.

My television has mostly been limited to Disney Jr programs, or programs that I'm sure no one watches anyway because they're odd or come on late at night.  Or reruns of other shit on Adult Swim.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

Quote from: Stoner on December 30, 2014, 10:40:04 AM
My television has mostly been limited to Disney Jr programs, or programs that I'm sure no one watches anyway because they're odd or come on late at night.  Or reruns of other shit on Adult Swim.

You could have nominated the boobs off that chick from Jessie. I woulda voted for em.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

I actually feel like I should have nominated Steven Universe.  That show is amazing.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

Quote from: Stoner on January 02, 2015, 04:36:11 AM
I actually feel like I should have nominated Steven Universe.  That show is amazing.

My girls walk around the house with a bag of Lay's, shove em in my (or my wife's) face and say, "What's this? Chiiiiiips!! Want some chiiiiiiips???"

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Brock Rhysner

I was going to name Breaking Bad for best TV, then realized that ended in 2013...

[/centre]

Rob

Same with Broadchurch... So far had one season and that was in 2013. I'm just behind :(
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Broadchurch new series kicks off this week I think.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

YES! YES! YES!¬

I've been waiting for Tennant to do something that was a bit more long-term and angry than Doctor Who :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

It's funny, because the American version (Gracepoint) got cancelled beyond the one season.

Serves you right for pretending to be American, Tennant!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.