News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Fair enough. Welcome aboard.

----------------

May I get in touch with Aiden August?

"Hello Aiden, your friend Thad Bone is on the line, President of the Rockets. We're looking for a head training candidate, and I wanted to speak to you about it. What's your background, friend?"

Mike Powers

Hey!  Been a wrestling fan my whole life man!  I spent my teen years working at my families logging company in Maine.  An indy fed opened up in my neck of the woods, and I gave it a go.  I was getting pretty good, but concussions ended things early for me.  You'll never find a harder worker than me sir.  Since I couldn't be a Champion myself, I've made it my mission to train one.   

T-Bonizzle

What kind of styles are you adapt at?

Mike Powers

High energy, high-risk, speed based style.  You can see how I ended up with my concussions, haha.     

T-Bonizzle

Would you describe yourself as an....underdog?

Mike Powers

I've never consciously thought of myself that way, but in thinking about it, I could see where that applies to me.   

T-Bonizzle

I think you at what this organization is looking for. I'd like to offer you a 2 year 3 mil contract to sign on with us.

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Done. I'm off to interview assistant trainer candidates. Do you know any of them, and would be able to work with any of them?

Mike Powers

I'm a pretty chill guy.  I'm sure I can work with anyone you choose to bring in. 

T-Bonizzle

Great. See you when the season starts.

----------------

Chuck Karlin please.

"Mr. Karlin, welcome, I'm President Bone, and one day I might rule the world....ahem in the meantime I'm looking for an assistant trainer for The Rockets. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?"

Mike Powers

Chuck has signed with someone.  The Shoot Club, or something man....   

T-Bonizzle

Art Baker please.

------------

"Mr. Baker, it is I, the president of the Rockets. We need no more of an introduction. I'm searching for the right guy to be the new assistant trainer for The Rockets. Can you tell me about yourself?"

Mike Powers

Lookie here my man, Imma drop some knowledge on ya.  I been doin' the kung fu shit forever.  I helped train some fools that done went pro.  Ain't none of 'em won any tournaments or nothin', but that ain't on me, nam sayin'?  More like.....I ain't had the right people to train, ya dig?   

T-Bonizzle

And whom would be the 'right people'?