News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

You'd be surprised just what I can do in this thing. 

But if I can play Devil's Advocate here for a second.  You've lived your life in the gym.  Banging and clanging.  It's gotten you this far but you've plateaued and can't quite get over the hump.  I've learned that doing the same thing over and over can lead you down a crazy path. 

Have you thought about trying something different?  Finding a way to let the moment come to you.  Does that make sense at all or am I just spinning my tires here Mr. Wade?

Mike Powers

It makes sense....but I only know one way to do things.  Head on, full force.  I'm not very good at 'letting the moment come to me'.  I don't even know how I'd do that.   

¿PapaPancho?

Have you ever tried meditation?  It's real simple just sitting down closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing.  Helps zero the mechanism out.  Clearly your taking care of your body but are you taking care of your mind?  Depending on your level of comfort I can get you a yoga instructor or someone to help and teach you to meditate.  That is if you are interested.

Mike Powers

I'm willing to try anything.  But I'll warn you right now....it'll be damn hard for me.  I'm a 100mph, pedal to the metal, if it doesn't hurt you're not doing it right, kinda guy.  Yoga and meditation?  It'll probably be harder for me than learning how to do a phoenix splash.   

¿PapaPancho?

But you are also a guy who if he tries something he's going to do it to the best of his abilities.  If there's one thing I can say about you Mr. Wade it's that quit just isn't in your vocabulary.  I'll make sure to set up something this week ... who knows ... you may end up becoming a master of the lucha libre after all.  HA!

Mike Powers

I'll give it everything I've got!   

¿PapaPancho?

Gretchen I'm looking to find a yoga instructor for Mr. Russel Wade someone who can help him meditate and clear out his mind.  How much would it be to hire someone for him personally?

Mike Powers

Depends on the quality you're looking for.  The more you spend, the better the quality of the hire.   

¿PapaPancho?

I'm looking for the creme of the crop.  First and foremost the instructor has to be female.  She has to be a professional and above board.  Someone who has experience working with athletes in pressure situations.  Whatever that costs me you tell me the price and I'll pay it.

Mike Powers

I've found the top 2 instructors in LA.  Shall I have them come up to meet you?   

¿PapaPancho?

Thank you Gretchen go ahead and send them up

Mike Powers

I'm Mallory Malone.  Your assistant says you're looking for a yoga instructor?   

I'm Lexi.  I'm here for the same reason.   

¿PapaPancho?

Hello Ms. Malone and Ms. Lexi.  It is Ms. yes?  I'm looking for a yoga instructor for one of my guys.  This man is having trouble breaking through to the next level and I feel that if we cleared his mind and got him away of the jock gym mentality that we could make that happen.

Do any of you have experience working with professional athletes before?

Mike Powers

Ms. Malone is fine, or Mallory if you want.  I've worked with professional, and amateur athletes on all levels.  I feel that I can help find their inner qi.   

Not Ms. Lexi, just Lexi.  Like Madonna.  And I don't give out the names on my client list sugar, I hope you understand.  Many of my clients would prefer that their sessions remain anonymous.  But I believe I could help your boy. 

¿PapaPancho?

Ms. Malone do you have any references that you mind I talk to?

----

And Lexi, I can appreciate wanting to keep things anonymous ... after all who am I to begrudge someone of their anonymity having worn this mask my entire career?  Now you say that you can help my boy .. do you share that same anonymity with your methods or can you share how you can help.