MFX Fantasy Baseball 2015

Started by GM Franchise, January 27, 2015, 11:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Baseball season is upon us. Anyone up for playing fantasy baseball this season? I can renew the league and get everything set up before the season starts. Just seeing if there's any interest out there for this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Gates

Captain Metro

I'd play if we can get at least 10 - elsewise there's really no point.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Jon

Quote from: Captain Metro on February 09, 2015, 12:04:47 AM
I'd play if we can get at least 10 - elsewise there's really no point.

And $10 buy in.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 07, 2015, 09:48:14 PM
Alright $10 buy in. Who's in?

Well, me and Metro are in.

I can be treasurer if you want. Metro knows I'm trustworthy.

And no ESPN... I'd rather Yahoo personally.  But I would do ESPN is majority would rather.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors