News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MFX Fantasy NASCAR 2015

Started by GM Franchise, January 27, 2015, 11:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Also seeing if there's any interest in this as well. I can set up a league for this if there's enough people who want to play.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

GM Franchise

You pick five drivers per race with a limit of $100 spending (the top guys are around $25-$28). You also pick a pit crew and a manufacturer (Chevy, Ford, Toyota) for each race. You get bonus points if your pit crew and/or manufacturer are the top scorers for the race (pit crew) or win the race (manufacturer).

FXBlade

Sounds like the old F1 one I used to do.

Yeah I'm down if there's enough interest

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on February 05, 2015, 12:11:04 PM
Sounds like the old F1 one I used to do.

Yeah I'm down if there's enough interest

Awesome  :)

GM Franchise

Bump, NASCAR starts in a week. Need to see if there's any more interest so I can get this set up before the race next Sunday.

FXBlade

Happy to do a 1 on 1 season...

Where's BD when you need him?!

GM Franchise

Created a league, Blade. If you or anyone else wants to join they can click on the link, sign up, and fill out your entries. Deadline for the season starting is Sunday at 10 am EST although the window usually closes 15 minutes beforehand sometimes so get your entries in early.

http://fantasygames.nascar.com/live/entries/204454/leagues/mfx-nascar-league

FXBlade

Done it...

Is this one where I pick a different lineup for every race?  Or do they carry over to the next one?

GM Franchise

They carry over except for the manufacturer and pit crew.

GM Franchise

There's also a Streak the to Finish game where you select one driver per race and you get points depending upon if your driver finishes and their finish position.

http://fantasygames.nascar.com/streak/entries

GM Franchise

Posting this since it MAY effect the race tomorrow if Kyle Busch cannot race. Kurt Busch his brother is also unavailable due to his indefinite suspension by NASCAR.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/kyle-busch-injured-in-xfinity-series-crash-as-daytona-carnage-continues-022115

GM Franchise

Yeah Kyle Busch is ruled out for the race tomorrow so if you have him on your team Blade you'll need to switch him out.

FXBlade

Yeah, I didn't have either.

Downloaded the nascar app so I get notifications on races. Only downside is that you can't adjust the team in it, you still have to go through a browser