News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MFX Fantasy NASCAR 2015

Started by GM Franchise, January 27, 2015, 11:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Got it working. You got 86.2 points and I got 82 points for the race.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Something to take note of Blade. I have Newman on my team so posting this since I don't know if it'll effect points in the game but Newman will not have his crew chief going forward after the heavy fine and suspension for altering tires.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/ryan-newman-richard-childress-racing-penalized-tire-violations-auto-club-speedway-033115
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

The race is Saturday night this week, Blade. Just an FYI. :)

FXBlade

Already ahead of you. I set it last Saturday, not realising there was no race lol

So it's been sat waiting for a while this time!

FXBlade

Fuck dale Jr!  The week I drop him, he comes 3rd!

GM Franchise

Quote from: #ItsBlade on April 13, 2015, 09:30:11 AM
Fuck dale Jr!  The week I drop him, he comes 3rd!

That's why I never play him. I finally dropped Austin Dillon and Ryan Newman from my team this week. Turned out to be a good move on both.

FXBlade

Think I dropped him for Hamlin, who finished nowhere!

GM Franchise

I switched in Edwards and Allmendinger who only finished a combined four spots ahead of the guys I dropped. At least Logano is still on fire for me.

FXBlade

Was there a crash on Sunday or something?

Just checked into it and I had -51pts and none of my drivers finished above 33

GM Franchise

Lol I got 86 points with only three drivers finishing decently.

FXBlade

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 23, 2015, 09:54:20 AM
Lol I got 86 points with only three drivers finishing decently.

So what happened?

I had Logano, Hamlin, mears etc and nothing above 33!

GM Franchise

Quote from: #ItsBlade on April 23, 2015, 01:11:56 PM
So what happened?

I had Logano, Hamlin, mears etc and nothing above 33!

Lots of wrecks. I had 3 drivers in that range as well.

FXBlade

AHHH.. I forgot again, not hitting the bonus points put me further behind!!!

Damn it for having a social life a a daughters 3rd birthday lol!

i will catch you!

GM Franchise

Quote from: #ItsBlade on April 29, 2015, 03:03:12 PM
AHHH.. I forgot again, not hitting the bonus points put me further behind!!!

Damn it for having a social life a a daughters 3rd birthday lol!

i will catch you!

Catch me if you can, buddy. My team is rolling right now. :)

FXBlade

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 29, 2015, 03:53:37 PM
Catch me if you can, buddy. My team is rolling right now. :)

Yeah mine isnt.  I added Hamlin at the wrong time!

Should have never dropped dale Jr!