News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MFX Fantasy NASCAR 2015

Started by GM Franchise, January 27, 2015, 11:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: #ItsBlade on April 29, 2015, 04:25:39 PM
Yeah mine isnt.  I added Hamlin at the wrong time!

Should have never dropped dale Jr!

Yeah Junior's been good, Hamlin's been meh but he did win a race though.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Talladega race is tomorrow, Blade. This is one of the biggest races of the season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 02, 2015, 05:29:55 PM
Talladega race is tomorrow, Blade. This is one of the biggest races of the season.

I'm all over it this week!

FXBlade

You had a bad week!

I beat you by 50 points... 200 behind you though!  dropped hamlin for Johnson i think....

Chose to stick with Logano instead of Dale Jr and that was a mistake!  WTF has happened to Logano?  He has had last couple of races 30+

GM Franchise

Quote from: #ItsBlade on May 06, 2015, 11:43:02 AM
You had a bad week!

I beat you by 50 points... 200 behind you though!  dropped hamlin for Johnson i think....

Chose to stick with Logano instead of Dale Jr and that was a mistake!  WTF has happened to Logano?  He has had last couple of races 30+

Here's what happened to Logano which messed up my week and completely wrecked my team points literally...

https://youtube.com/devicesupport

GM Franchise

I had finishers 30-31 which also helped with that but my two who survived that wreck without being involved in it scored me a bunch of points which saved me.

GM Franchise

Race is tomorrow night, Blade. My boy Logano is on the pole again. 4th time this season.  :)

FXBlade

Missed my bonus point picks again!

fortunately, I didnt have time to tinker, and if the results stand then I had 1st, 3rd and 6th which helped!

Still playing catch up

GM Franchise

I had 5th, 9th, 11th, 19th, and 20th. Logano's end of the race comeback got me some extra points at the end.

GM Franchise

Excellent news, Blade. My boy Kyle Busch is back this week. Also it's the NASCAR All Star Race this week. Don't know if it will be scored BUT I did find another game we can do. Fantasy Indycar from the Indycar Series. Interested in doing that starting with the Indianapolis 500?

GM Franchise

Racing is back this weekend, Blade.  :)

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Had 1st, 2nd, and 4th in this race.  8)

GM Franchise

Craziest NASCAR race in AGES last night in Daytona. Glad I stayed up to watch the chaos. The Austin Dillon wreck was scary though.

Big wreck

! No longer available

Dale Jr. wins, Dillon ok after crazy crash

! No longer available

Dillon walks away from scary wreck

! No longer available

Ives breaks down moments after Dillon's crash

! No longer available