News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

I HAVE VOTED FOR MFX

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, February 02, 2015, 05:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Gates

Rob

Done.

Hey guys, those of you that voted, why don't you now take the time to listen to the show you just voted the best on the interweb?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on February 02, 2015, 04:28:02 PM
Done.

Hey guys, those of you that voted, why don't you now take the time to listen to the show you just voted the best on the interweb?

And to think Duckman said you were smarmy little twerp pants who didn't have a heart...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 04, 2015, 11:58:10 AM
And to think Duckman said you were smarmy little twerp pants who didn't have a heart...

Well none of that is untrue...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Also some of the GREATEST WRESTLING MOMENTS EVER are listed on the Worst Angle previous winners list.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We finished 12th out of 65 for the Best Media In Wrestling. 35 points behind JR's podcast and beat the likes of PW Torch and Wrestlecrap...thanks to you all for your support!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'