News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Showtime & HBO Charging $90 For Mayweather-Pacquiao PPV

Started by Fnord, April 03, 2015, 12:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Well Comcast realizes how fucking stupid expensive this fight is and is giving away 3 months of Showtime to people who order the fight.

Gravedigger

Gravedigger

Quote from: T-Mignon on April 30, 2015, 08:59:53 PM
Well Comcast realizes how fucking stupid expensive this fight is and is giving away 3 months of Showtime to people who order the fight.

Still fucking expensive....

Black Death

does not bother the people ordering the fight through verizon ... sold a few this week.  Got myself into  a drawing to win a signed  manny/money signed boxing gloves  ( grand prize ) and few boxing gloves signed by manny ...

excited by the fight
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

This is the only thing we've talked about in the office for the last two weeks.  Three big boxing fans and we all can't wait for it.

£20 in the UK on PPV is certainly a lot better value than the $99 you guys in the States have to pay.

I'll be ordering it tonight.  Can't wait!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

I've got a sneaking feeling on Manny winning... and with 7/1 odds, I may just have to put a fiver down.

Duckman

You can get 6-1 on Mayweather by stoppage too.  I really hope Manny wins though.  Head says Mayweather on points by dancing away for the fight and just point scoring with pot shots from distance like his last 20 odd fights!

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Duckman on May 01, 2015, 08:30:44 AM
You can get 6-1 on Mayweather by stoppage too.  I really hope Manny wins though.  Head says Mayweather on points by dancing away for the fight and just point scoring with pot shots from distance like his last 20 odd fights!

Manny is either gonna go all out attack - at which point the fight is all Mayweathers - or he's gonna be canny and cagey. This'll lead to a slow, possibly even boring fight, but is Manny's best chance. I reckon this fight will go the distance.

Cory

Yeah, Floyd is going to boring the shit out of the fight after like round 3 to win a UD

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Fuck it, I stuck £10 on Manny to win inside the distance.  I know it won't happen, but we can live in hope!  Plus I'm up over £100 from UFC accumulators the last two weeks, so I can afford a punt on this one.

T-Bonizzle

I'd put money on him to win a decision personally.

Cory

Going to WWE Live tonight with an amazing main event of Rollins/Show vs Reigns in handicap match, but all the bars are full. Looks like lovely pix-elated stream for me

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

FIGHT DAY BABY! I might put a bet on Mayweather to win by decision which is what I think is most likely to happen.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise