News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Better Call Saul debut

Started by Hondo, February 09, 2015, 07:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

This season wasn't build up, it was back story. If you enjoyed Breaking Bad, you will know that they like to develop their characters. Expecting him to just be Saul Goodman or for us to get to where we saw him in BB quickly doesn't really fit the ethos of their shows. Like if Walter went from a teacher with cancer cooking meth to a drug kingpin in a couple of seasons. With that being said, we should see more of that side of his character next season, he already has a dodgy history and the final episode all but basically told us where it is going come season 2.

Chris Shields

I enjoyed this season, it felt like a good set up for seasons to come and I expect we start to see more of Saul next season, and maybe him actually becoming Saul at the end of the 2nd season. I would expect that the end of the whole story is his first meeting with Walter White. I think they could get 3 - 5 seasons out of this story.

Season 1 - Building to Saul
Season 2 - Becoming Saul
Season 3 - Building up Saul
Season 4 - Saul in full swing
Season 5 - The beginning of the end (series finale is when he becomes fully involved with Heisenberg)

There's some good stuff they did with this first season, we hopefully see much more of Mike next season, and maybe it starts his kind of sort of partnership with Tuco.