Little help - creative/arty types

Started by Duckman, June 05, 2015, 03:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Hey folks, I'm looking to get some more promotion going for the podcast and the forums.

Jesse Gunn mentioned getting some logos/memes and other snappy type things put together which can be shared on social media to promote the podcast and the forums.

In all honesty, I have no clue about this kind of thing.  So I'm putting a shout out to you guys.  Anyone have any ideas for this kind of stuff?  Anyone fancy having a bash at putting something together for us?  It'd help if you listen to the show so you have an idea about our style and the kind of rubbish we talk about!

If you do, then get in touch either here or you can PM me or email me at mfx.show@gmail.com

Thanks guys.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Chris Stern

I'm not much of a artist but I do know a few talented artists though, so I will ask around and see if any of them will be willing to help.

Also I mentioned it once before and I'll bring it up again. Animated shorts of funny moments in Podcasts are pretty popular on Youtube  I know Cox and Crendor in the morning had them as well as the Co-optional podcast to name two of the more popular ones and while technically not a podcast they may as well be or at least considered a podcast with gameplay going on in the background the Game Grumps had them as well.

It can be a good way to show people who never listened or heard the podcast a chance to see how hilarious it is.
Example of what I am talking about: ! No longer available