News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Sir Christopher Lee has passed away at the age of 93

Started by Chris Stern, June 11, 2015, 09:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

Christopher Lee best remembered for his roles in many Hammer Studio's horror films, Lord Summerisle in the original Wicker Man, Saruman the White in the Lord of the Rings films, Count Doku in the Star Wars Prequils and 200 over films.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/actor-christopher-lee-dead-93-article-1.2254361

Jennifer

A very sad loss. He was an absolutely incredible actor and the amount of stuff he did in his life both in terms of movies and real life accomplishments was extremely impressive.

He had a great innings. I might see if I can watch an old hammer horror film tonight in his honour.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Stern

Quote from: Jennifer on June 11, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
A very sad loss. He was an absolutely incredible actor and the amount of stuff he did in his life both in terms of movies and real life accomplishments was extremely impressive.

He had a great innings. I might see if I can watch an old hammer horror film tonight in his honour.
Yeah I may dig out my copy of the original Wicker Man after work tonight. Loved that movie and he was excellent as Lord Summerisle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzCSSvMesxA

Wanted to show the ending scene which he just excellent from the look on his face when Sgt. Howdy brought up the fact if the sacrifice failed he would be next and the way he just shot back almost as though he was convincing himself as much as he was trying to convince Howdy and the people of the isle that it will work. But sadly that scene has been pulled from just about everywhere.

Goldferg

Truly a sad day for us all. Man was an absolute legend and will be missed - after all, how many other guys north of 80 can decide fuck it, I'm making a Heavy Metal album?

RIP.

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

BamBamBunglow

He's sheddin' the blood of the Saxon men upstairs now :(

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"