News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

New show coming soon!!

Started by Duckman, July 03, 2015, 03:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I know you guys might find it hard to believe, given that our recent appearances have been as scarce as a well reasoned and tolerant discussion about any subject online, but we're recording a new MFX show soon!!  This Sunday, Sunday, Sunday to be precise.  If all goes to plan, which I'm sure it will...we hope.

So apart from getting your panties moist at the thought of MFX rocking back into your lives, what does this momentous news mean for you?  Well, it means it's time for you to do what you do best - no, not jerk off to the idea of Sir Ian riding a mechanical bull wearing only his cowboy boots and holster - that's Rybitch's job.

What we need you to do is the following:

1.  Stop thinking about that horrible mental image of Ian I've just painted.

2.  No seriously, stop it, it's not good for you.

3.  Turn your brain and think back on some of the big events and news stories and other cool shit of the past few weeks.

4.  Put those things into list form as suggestions for stuff for us to talk about on the show.

Maybe even send us an email...if it's not too much effort, which of course it is.  Email is SO 2002.  But whatever, we like 'em cause it means people don't see all the stuff you've suggested for us to talk about.

Or you could just send us some feedback, stories, questions, love letters, threats and all the other good shit that goes into making a MFX so great.

Oh and Try Hard Ruler of the Week nominations are always welcome.  Those we need by email - so send them to mfx.show@gmail.com

But yeah, new MFX show coming soon, get involved with the show, enjoy those boners we've just given you and get ready for your miserable lives to get a little bit brighter...cause MFX is coming back bitches!!

TLDR version: New show this weekend, send us stuff now!!  Thanks.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

I require a birthday shout out for next Sunday.

Or a 4x yrs dead shout out for my Dad for the same day.

Your pick

... why yes I AM goldferg'd at the moment. What gave me away?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.