I am somewhat reminded of some of our on forum games with this...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 23, 2015, 07:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

A few things.

1 - The big guy Boogie2988.  He does a number of videos on youtube that are sometimes interesting, sometimes entertaining.  In this case he is playing his character Francis, who is known for going overboard on small things for the sake of comedy.

2 - Have you ever been mana flooded?  That shit SUCKS!

3 - From the way the one dude called for a judge there, it sounds like they were playing in a tournament setting.  Probably Friday Night Magic.  The guy apparently had enough creatures in play to deal lethal damage, but was stalling for whatever reason(probably wanted to win with a specific combo the deck was built around instead of just swinging with creatures.  Fucking Johnnies.).  Francis could have called the judge over himself because his opponent was intentionally delaying the game, which would have been a warning(too many warnings = disqualification).  But the guy would have had to swing for lethal and the next game could have started.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Goldferg

I'd call nerd alert but... I understood most of that, even though I gave up the cardboard crack years ago.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Drama Queen

T-Bonizzle

¿PapaPancho?

Judge

Having started playing Hearthstone semi-competitively, I understand all of that too.

Talon

I have no idea are you guys are talking about, but I agree it clearly sucks to be flooded by mysterious bread from the deserts of the middle East.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

I understood all of it ... part of me is like yeah ... there another part of me just stands in the corner and bow his head in shame .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Goldferg

Quote from: Talon on July 24, 2015, 06:46:40 AM
I have no idea are you guys are talking about, but I agree it clearly sucks to be flooded by mysterious bread from the deserts of the middle East.

Manna is not Mana. Although maybe eating Manna could restore your Mana. Depends on the situation.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

Quote from: Goldferg on July 24, 2015, 11:17:40 AM
Manna is not Mana. Although maybe eating Manna could restore your Mana. Depends on the situation.

always before a boss fight
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.