News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

16-17 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 05, 2016, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Would like to heard what happen with your eagles ... they drop two back to back , having not watch the games ... what going on with them
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on October 17, 2016, 06:19:47 PM
Would like to heard what happen with your eagles ... they drop two back to back , having not watch the games ... what going on with them

I'm the last person to blame the refs, but Eagles got robbed vs the Lions. There was enough missed calls that the front office sent in multiple tapes to get reviewed by the league, just so happened it was the same ref crew that got separated last season for poor officiating. Eagles were the better team in that game.

This week, Washington smoked us. Our Right Tackle is suspended for 10 games and we played a 5th round project player who got beat like a drum all game.

Only positive is Carson Wentz is looking every bit a franchise QB if our o-line doesnt get him killed. Sucks he doesnt have any weapons either...would be nice to have a Dez or Zeke or....o-line lol.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

How about them Cowboys   8-1 ,  Zeke and Dak show is looking damn good.  Defense is overachieving . I am happy right now , future is looking good

ChrisShields

Quote from: Jack on November 14, 2016, 12:51:49 PM
It's a fun time to be a cowboys fan for sure.

Do you think they should trade Romo? Or even trade Dez?
I can't see almost any situation where they trade Dez. Trading Romo is gonna be a bit difficult, because his contract is pretty heavy on the back end. If they can get a good deal that brings them a top level defensive player (ideally either on the line or the secondary), I would say make it, if not keep Romo. Having him around is only going to make Dak better and I think they would push each other in training camp.

Black Death

9-1 for "Dem Boys "   I been awhile since I felt this good .

Thanksgiving game against the Redskins  next.  Going to be a good game , can not wait

Cory

I feel sick that I'm pulling for them to win that one.

Black Death

Black Death

11-1 ... It was not a clean game , but a win is a win will take them. \

sorry guys I know you don't like to hear this but , it been a long time since I could really gloat.

so "how bout them Cowboys " 

It has been a great season and they been able to pull out those close ones ,  that super bowl appearance is getting closer and closer, it been a long time , but it just might happen this year.  still, long way to go, but hey the playoffs are getting closer.

Mike Powers

In recent history, teams that rip off 10+ game winning streaks end up losing in the playoffs.

[/BuzzKillington]

Cory

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 02, 2016, 03:10:20 PM
In recent history, teams that rip off 10+ game winning streaks end up losing in the playoffs.

[/BuzzKillington]

I can only hope.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jack on December 03, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
Of teams that make it to the playoffs, only one team leaves with a win each year.

You make it sound like Thunderdome...

Two teams enter, one team leaves....

T-Bonizzle

Hey guys, every year 31 teams fail to win the Superbowl, odds are yours will too!

Mike Powers

Time to get revenge on the Steelers for that early season drumming.

Cory

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 09, 2017, 01:17:31 PM
Time to get revenge on the Steelers for that early season drumming.

I think you're going to be disappointed.

Expect Andy Reid to mess up his time management and cost you the game.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors