News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: Contest of Champions Round 1 - Fight 44

Started by Tritch, November 18, 2016, 10:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Wonder Woman
Alter Ego: Diana Prince
Publisher: DC Comics
Main Book: Wonder Woman
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 130 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- After being sculpted out of clay, Diana received Divine Empowerment from several Olympian gods
- Because of this, she possesses superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman speed, superhuman reflexes, superhuman agility, superhuman stamina, an enhanced healing factor, increased empathy, and enhanced senses
- Also has the ability to fly, communicate and command animals, and teleport through dimensions
- Highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant
- Possesses charisma and an indomitable will
- Master combatant in archery, swordsmanship, lassoing and throwing
- Possesses the Wisdom of Athena, which grants her multilingualism, knowledge and understanding of the occult, and makes her a master tactician and strategist
- Expert pilot
- Wears the bracelets of submission, which grants her the ability to deflect incoming projectiles like bullets and energy blasts
- Wears gold armor
- Utilizes the Lasso of Truth, which is both a weapon and much more. It cannot be broken, snapped or cut and has the ability to make anyone trapped in it answer her questions truthfully, erase memories, heal the mentally ill, or implant commands that must be obeyed

Jesse Custer
Alter Ego: N/A
Publisher: DC Comics
Main Book: Preacher
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Proficient intelligence, expansive knowledge of the Bible
- Highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant
- Proficient hunter and marksman
- Proficient at maintaining and fixing machinery
- The Word of God, which gives him the ability to give irresistible commands as long as the commanded can understand them (does not work on the deaf, animals, or people speaking another language for instance)

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Goldferg

so in a straight 1-v-1... Wonder Woman wins. Provided she goes for the kill ASAFP. Cuz the second Jesse gets to talk... he wins. As I can't see wonder woman not letting him talk, be it pre-fight or what she thinks is after-fight. And that is why I voted for the Preacher
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Kieran King

For me, Wonder Woman wraps Jesse up in the Lasso of Truth before he gets the Word of God in. When that's locked in place, I think the Word of God gets lessened against someone as good as Wonder Woman. So Wonder Woman wins. Does that make sense?

Tritch

Ohhhhhh shit how did I not even think about that?!?!?

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015