News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: Contest of Champions Round 2 - Fight 77

Started by Tritch, February 06, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Black Lightning
Alter Ego: Jefferson Pierce
Publisher: DC Comics
Main Book: The Outsiders
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Electrokinesis gives him the ability to generate raw electricity, as it courses through his body
- Ability to absorb electric energy from things like cell phones or even power plants
- Ability to project his electricity through his hands as attacks
- Ability to track the resonance of a broadcast frequency
- Ability to fly by charging his lower body with electric energy, theoretically able to fly at the speed of light
- Ability to project highly-concentrated electric force fields, with the ability to deflect bullets and high-level impacts including oncoming vehicles, metahuman attacks, grenades, expxlosives, artillery fire, missiles, fire and most energy attacks
- He can also assume a completely electrical form that allows him to travel faster and more discreet
- Enhanced, lighting-fast reflexes
- Olympic-level decathlete, excellent runner, sprinter, swimmer, track & fielder and gymnast
- Highly-skilled martial artist, originating as a street fighter
- Outstanding teacher often considered the number one educator in the country

Captain Britain
Alter Ego: Brian Braddock
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Main Book: Excalibur
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 257 lbs.

Powers, Abilities, Weapons & Gadgets
- Possesses superhuman strength, enhanced reflexes, enhanced stamina, enhanced senses
- Ability to fly up to 770 mph for prolonged periods of time
- Skilled physicist, engineer, roboticist and acrobat

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Tritch

These are the two I'm least familiar with out of pretty much the entire remaining crop. Judging purely based on the data I came up with for the profiles, I think I'd give this one to Black Lightning as he's got far more powers than Captain Britain. But sometimes that's not all that matters, so I'd be open to hearing what everyone else thinks.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Kieran King

Most of Black Lightning's powers though seem to be able to be summarised by the first line there about electrokinesis. Many of the points that follow are just further elaborations on that.

That being said, I'm not as familiar with Black Lightning as I am with Captain Britain. I went with Britain, partially due to that, and also taking into account their overall position within their respective universes. Captain Britain fills the same sort of role as Captain Marvel, while Black Lightning appears to be more akin to the street-level heroes like Daredevil and Luke Cage.

Like you, I'm open to further input though.

Goldferg

Yeah, I went with Black Lightning for pretty much the same reasons as Tritch. Not hugely familiar with either, but he seems to slightly edge it with the electrokinesis
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.