News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

GIVEAWAY TOPIC #2: Favorite 90's Shows

Started by Alex Smiley, March 15, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

This topic is a little more specific, but only because our merchandise at What A Maneuver is primarily centered around shows from the 90's (Legends of the Hidden Temple, Clarissa Explains It All, SNICK, and most recently Friends) haha

Did you watch any of those shows growing up? If so, what did you enjoy most about them? If not, what was your favorite show from the 90's? (It's okay if you only watched reruns lol)

Anyone who responds to this topic during the week will be eligible for our giveaways, including the Grand Prize!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Quote from: Jack on March 15, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
In the 90's, my favorite show was X-Men the animated series by a mile. Loved that show and the theme song is still the best.

Looking back now, I enjoy Seinfeld the most.

X-men was one of my favorites, also Batman the Animated series was hands down one of the best shows ever.  as for Nick, I love Keenan and Kel.  you got GUTS.  Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stumpy.  Ducktales.  the Tick ... I could go on, I love the 90's cartoon shows.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Doug E Fresh

Definitely the cartoons for sure as mentioned. And well for me in the 90s I would record Dragon Ball Z on VHS and watch them later. And Toonami started when I was a freshmen in highschool I loved that.

Black Death

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on March 16, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
Definitely the cartoons for sure as mentioned. And well for me in the 90s I would record Dragon Ball Z on VHS and watch them later. And Toonami started when I was a freshmen in highschool I loved that.

yep i use to do the same also for dragonball z , record them on VHS

Fist Bump Bro

Doug E Fresh

Mike Powers

I still watch Friends nearly every day.

Black Death

well , you had some ECW , You had SMW , RAW is War ... there one Point point where you watch WCW and like it