News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Circus Is Back In Town

Started by Russ, September 19, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

The Circus Is Back In Town...

"Oh so you're here too eh?"

Our scene opens to what appears to be a training gym, a slither of light coming through some high-up windows, a basic and stripped-down ring standing in the middle of the grey and drab room. The sound of the door shutting echoes through the vast space as Danny "MDK" Tenegra paces towards the ring his eyes focussed on the woman in the ring - none other than the commander of the rebellion herself, Georgie Nickles. The Rebel Child casts a scathing look towards Tenegra, her eyes narrowing as she leans back against the apron of the ring and folds her arms.

Georgie Nickles: "You hear that Danny?"

MDK raises an eyebrow and turns around, staring at the door, before shrugging.

MDK: "... hear what?"

Georgie Nickles: "The sound of the barrel being scraped with your arrival."

Tenegra immediately begins to feign laughing, doubling over and slapping his knee a few times, before he stands up straight and gives a disdainful snort.

MDK: "Sugartits I think you'll find this was all my idea at Fuerza Pro... the old man is basically infringing copyright acting like he's some fucking leader putting this all together."

Georgie Nickles: "Awwww, Benevolence bruised your body and now Thunder's bruised your ego, been a bad few days for you hasn't it!"

Another crash echoes through the room as the door slams again and both MDK and Nickles turn to the door, watching as 'The Living Legend' Michael Thunder makes his way through the room. He nods curtly to both of them and Georgie offers a smile, while MDK gives nothing more than a grunt. Thunder reaches the two and has a friendly embrace with Nickles; he offers his hand to MDK who at first stares at it, before briefly shaking it.

Michael Thunder: "'Preciate you both turnin' up, Fuerza was a brutal night, wasn't sure how into this everyone'd be after..."

MDK: "There's a growing group of cunts out there that need to be taken down, logically this seems the most chance I've got of making sure that happens... even if it does mean joining you bunch of pricks."

Georgie Nickles: "Oh come on Danny we had a good time back as the Circus, you loved having us two by your side. Granted we had some... questionable... motives but time's a great healer and here we are, reformed, rejuvenated, ready to save the world."

Tenegra rolls his eyes at her statement before sighing loudly and turning to the Living Legend.

MDK: "Who're we expecting anyway? Freeman? Black Death?"

Before Thunder can answer some high-pitched laughter and incessant chattering echoes throughout the room. All three turn to the doors and Nickles smirks as MDK rolls his eyes, casting a harsh look towards Thunder.

MDK: "... you've got to be fucking joking."

Thunder can hardly hide his own smirk as the door opens and the clip-clop of high heels sounds out. The deadly trio of Scorpio, Aaron Roberts, and Créme de la Créme enter the room dressed in all their usual splendour, t-shirts advertising Desert Sex tours of yesteryear adoring their bodies. MDK mutters a few more expletives under his breath as Thunder steps forward, shaking hands with the Cobra, and being somewhat forced into a kiss on each cheek by Scorpio and Créme. Finally the S-Factor locks eyes with Nickles, who raises an eyebrow.

Georgie Nickles: "Oh so now you want to team up? Hmmm?"

Scorpio: "I always felt this group was necessary..."

Georgie Nickles: "But at Fuerza when I offered you a hand in front of ever—"

Scorpio: "Bitch you went for the face. The. Face. Nobody goes for this mug... it's insured for millions... do you have any idea of the amount of advertising contracts I'd have lost if you'd done serious damage?"

Georgie Nickles: "Like, three?"

The People's Camp at first looks horrified, then slightly dejected, counting out figures on his fingers before he stares down at the mat.

Scorpio: "... yep. Three."

Thunder steps between them, ushering both apart from one another, before he leans against the apron of the ring. To his right are the three members of Desert Sex, in front of him is Georgie Nickles, and to his left leans MDK eyeing the entire situation.

Michael Thunder: "That's everyone. Listen folks, thank you for comin'. This ain't easy... we've all stood shoulder-to-shoulder with each other at some point, we've all beaten and lost to each other at some point—"

MDK: "To be fair I don't remember Nickles ever beating m—"

Before he can finish the Rebel Child throws a backhand, catching MDK on the jaw and forcing him to stumble back a few steps. Nickles doesn't even look back at MDK as he checks his hand for any blood, and Créme gives a loud guffaw at the scene.

Georgie Nickles: "Consider that my win over you sunshine."

MDK goes wide-eyed and looks as though he's about to let rip, when Thunder steps forward.

Michael Thunder: "ENOUGH. If you wanna fight it out get outta here and let me find some fuckin' grown-ups for this. We ain't doin' this as a dick-measurin' contest. We ain't doin' this as a way to score some gold. We've all been part of the Experts for the past decade or so, we know how fuckin' special it is, how important it is to our sport. The one place the world's best can fight it out, settle disputes on even turf, put their skills to the test against people they'd never come against anywhere else. This place is the greatest damn place in professional wrestlin' and right now there's a family of psychopaths and the world's biggest asshole vying to run it. I don't care who you are, I don't care what you've done in the past... we can all agree that's wrong... and we need to step up and fix it."

He locks eyes with each member of the group in turn, and each gives him a curt nod.

Michael Thunder: "Fact of the matter is, we need to put our differences aside and put forward a united front. Benevolence has a grip on the Experts stronger than he ever had before, this Eternal Circle whoever the fuck they are seem to be growin' by the minute and ready to burn everythin' to the ground if it means they get to rule over the damn ashes. I don't plan on lettin' either of those rats run somethin' I love... somethin' I'm proud of... and I got a sneakin' suspicion you're with me..."

Thunder first of all looks at Scorpio, who turns to the Cobra and Créme de la Créme. No discussion is needed as the three were already on board from the Desert Storm project, and the People's Camp turns back to Thunder with a confident thumbs up. Thunder turns to Nickles who nods emphatically, keen for any kind of rebellion. Lastly Thunder turns to MDK, who pauses briefly and sighs deeply, before he slowly nods his own head.

MDK: "So what's the plan then? Sit on our arses and wait for the next event, or are we planning on kicking the shit out of them next time they have a board meeting?"

Michael Thunder: "The rumour out there is the next one's the big one, the return of the Extreme Tournament. At the moment I think we hold out until then... plenty of time to plan something big... something that'll count and strike them hard..."

He surveys the room, turning to the ring behind them, before he once again faces the group.

Michael Thunder: "Until then... we better get makin' sure we're slick as hell between the ropes..."

He gestures towards the ring. The members of Desert Sex remove many of their jewels and trinkets, climbing into the ring where they're joined by Georgie Nickles. The four begin to discuss things between them, occasionally locking up and practicing holds. Thunder heads off however a hand lands on his shoulder as MDK sidles up to him, keeping the Living Legend in his grip, moving in close to Thunder's ear.

MDK: "We've been here before ain't we big man. I'm happy to climb back into bed with you, happy to call you 'brother' once again, as you said this is bigger than any one of us. But I remember Mikey-boy. I remember when we were the One Ring Circus... I remember when I called you brother while we fought Benevolence for a title... I remember you taking that title, playing friendly with us while all you did was scheme to keep it for yourself..."

Thunder shoves MDK's hand away, turning to face Tenegra eye-to-eye.

Michael Thunder: "I might be grey but I ain't losin' it just yet... I remember it all the same..."

MDK: "Good. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder to bring down this Eternal Circle and rip the title out of Benevolence's grasp... but once the gold is ours... it's fair game as far as I'm concerned."

He nods once to Thunder, before turning his back on the legend and rolling into the ring. He joins the group of Desert Sex and Nickles in their discussions as the Living Legend runs a hand over his own jaw, contemplating the altercation he's just had. Finally he raises his eyebrows and sighs, nodding to himself, as he climbs the stairs and into the ring himself...

Fin.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.