News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., December 18, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

Haven't picked up the new 2K, yet. Been a little sour on them since '13, but I plan to Redbox it this weekend and check it out, since I've been hearing a lot of good things. And I've always loved adding whatever efed I'm in to the roster. Started doing it back on FirePro Returns (still need to do it for World), and it turned into a habit. Also useful for writing matches since you can sim and just try to add little enhancements here and there.

Anyways, rambling. If you feel like making "Bad" Billy, it's pretty easy.

Character Name: "Bad" Billy Mitchell
Character Pic Base: James Storm

Person that is likely available to download that will have a face close enough to mine to download: "Cowboy" James Storm

Person that is likely available to download that will have a tights set up close enough to mine: Steve Austin. (Black trunks. Black boots. Black knee and elbow pads. White wrist tape.)

Main tights color: Black
Secondary tights color: N/A
Tertiary tights color: N/A

Backstage Attire (if they still do that): Blue jeans, his ring boots, dark tee or flannel, leather vest, trucker or ball cap, dark shades.

Height and Weight: 6'5" and 250lbs
Body Style / Build: Hard muscle. Well proportioned. Soft gut. (Think Hardcore Holly with a beer belly)

Finisher move that is likely available in a WWE2K game:
Clothesline From Hell for the "3:10 to Yuma"
Last Ride for the "Unmarked Grave"

I doubt they've added it, but if Braun Strowman's old lifting triangle choke is in the game, that works for Mitchell's "Hangin' Tree" submission finisher.

Signature move that is likely available in a WWE2K game: (any 2 of the following should be in game)
Test style Running Big Boot for the "Shit Kicker"
Cesaro Apron Superplex for the "Back Road"
Stone Cold Stunner for the "Quickdraw"
Full Nelson Hold for the "Whiskey Lullaby"
Ring Post Figure 4 for the "Hitchin' Post"

Character whose moveset I can copy to fill in the rest of the moves: Steve Austin / Hardcore Holly / Fit Finlay / Undertaker (ABA)
Mitchell is a technical brawler. 90% of his stuff is punches, kicks and slams, but he does have a solid foundation of the basics.

A few common moves I would try to include are:
Alabama Slam
Snake Eyes (set up for the big boot or clothesline)
Delayed Vertical Suplex
Superplex
Inverted DDT
Camel Clutch
Pendulum Backbreaker
Kitchen Sink / Knee Lift
Sit Out Piledriver
Mudhole Stomps
Double A Spinebuster

Character whose entrance I can copy to to make that look close enough: Steve Austin

Anything else you'd like to add to help me make your character:
Mitchell was made as an unabashed merge of some of my favorite wrestlers - Austin, ABA Taker, Holly and Piper. He's your typical powerhouse brawler who happens to have a solid grasp of basic technical wrestling. He doesn't do anything over the top or fancy, save the occasional flying elbow. Any specialty skills should revolve around making him harder to pin or submit, giving him a second wind when he's taken a lot of damage, or making 'dirty' attacks like weapons or using the environment even more damaging.

Suggested Stat Levels (optional):
Power - 10
Toughness - 10
Technical - 5
Speed - 4
Charisma - 5