News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Best Sports to Watch

Started by Dave Johnson, July 19, 2008, 07:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

What are your favourite sports to watch either Live or on T.V?

Live:
A.F.L (Australian Football League
Football (Soccer)

Theres more but nothing beats them.

T.V:
A.F.L (Aussie Rules) again
Football (Soccer)
Basketball (NBA)

Duckman

Live:

Rugby
Boxing

TV: 
NFL (although not live as the ad breaks kill me)
Football

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

AudiblyOffensive

If this comes off as crass or offensive, I'm sorry in advance.

I know the European contingent of the Knights forum probably can't get access to it... but if you guys are going to watch American Football, you need give college football a chance.

Living here in the southeast, I've seen some of the greatest teams, players and coaches in the game's history before they started playing for big money. The fans are more passionate (and in some cases, rabid). If you're getting the NFL over there, there's got to be a way to watch some NCAA Football.

JaceGryphon

Live: REAL Football (that means not Soccer), Baseball

TV: REAL Football (Again, not soccer), Baseball is just intolerable to watch on TV

And AO is right, College Football live...freaking rules.  Go Penn State!

AudiblyOffensive

TaNK

Women wrestling each other in bikinis while the pool is filled with lube. :)

but other than that..

MMA

and

Football are the best to watch.

Duckman

I still don't get how it's REAL football if it's played with the HANDS. 

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Exile

A) Penn State sucks.
B) Auburn blows.
C) The best sport to watch is College Football. In the SEC, in Baton Rouge, in Death Valley.

BUM BUM BUM BUM

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

TaNK

Quote from: Exile on July 20, 2008, 02:13:38 PM
A) Penn State sucks.
B) Auburn blows.
C) The best sport to watch is College Football. In the SEC, in Baton Rouge, in Death Valley.

BUM BUM BUM BUM

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveGilly

Live and TV-

Proper football - Sitting in St James Park listening the Geordie faithfull sing along all game is amazing. Also Rangers fans are great, probably the best I have ever experienced and the was just in a bar on camp with about 50 -70 of them.

Boxing - Watched many amature competitions and the atmosphere that builds up is quality.
One of the best atmospheres I have exp was at Ricky Hattons last bout in Manchester... That was fantastic.

AudiblyOffensive

1. Fuck LSU and their "we only wear white jerseys"

2. Fuck Arkansas and their backstabbing, chickenshit of a head coach. I've got a GREAT story about Petrino that will be on this week's Audibly Offensive.

3. FUCK ALABAMA, THEIR 12 DISPUTED NATIONAL TITLES, BEAR BRYANT, NICK SABAN AND THE WHOLE GODDAMN PUSSY ASS CRIMSON TIDE LEGACY!

WAR GODDAMN EAGLE!